new trail

skier89

well the trail is kinda cut so if its not ready this season u can always depend on natural snow

if we get any :wiggle

I saw two borders on it last season...they got their tickets clipped. :banghead

legit like Camelback..

Legit and Camelback do not fit in the same sentence.

Also, the new trail is going to be left as is. They will blow a dusting of snow on it now and then, and will use it to write poachers tickets to increase mountain revenue.

well from what i hear the new trail will be called blue mt. express and it will be a terrain park/chinese party house. lots of chinese people will be there, and blue even is going to produce a motivational poster about it!

motivator52979623b0d00dtm4.jpg

well from what i hear the new trail will be called blue mt. express and it will be a terrain park/chinese party house. lots of chinese people will be there, and blue even is going to produce a motivational poster about it!

motivator52979623b0d00dtm4.jpg

:banghead That is funny. But not good...I want the new trail. I'll have the party with the Chinese people then!

Splooshie..I think most of the Asian Invasion is actually Korean..lol and they rip it up and travel to the mountain in big mo-fo vans with NJ plates..lol

edit: The old dude in the picture should have flossed better...fly honeys aren't going to want to make out with him..lol

here, i fixed it for them. maybe i should give blue an email

koeanmotivationalzb3.gif

• 3 weeks later...

thats really retarted that you would turn a run into like 5 sections i mean geez if bear or any other mtn did that they would have as many runs as blue does.. a run is a run and should have 1 name. an also you shouldnt be able to count those not even 50 foot connector trails as a run

thats really retarted that you would turn a run into like 5 sections i mean geez if bear or any other mtn did that they would have as many runs as blue does.. a run is a run and should have 1 name. an also you shouldnt be able to count those not even 50 foot connector trails as a run

dont get me wrong i'm a BC kid through and through, but if blue wants to have 359 runs that are two feet a piece who cares, and you cant hate on blue i love going there too, its so f-in big, i mean if your gonna make fun of somebody camelback is too far away, blue is pretty much still in the valley as far as i'm concerned dont hate appreciate.

this is my last post for awhile cuz when i post it hypes me up for the season, and i get sad cuz i know its not coming soon enough:(

Edited by gerhard