twins cheap!

mbike-ski

Yup..everychance I get I'm going to ski in front of Phillycore and BobLikes Catz...paybacks a mo-fo bitch...Jib-honks don't get too excited..they're not going to be center-mounted...
Im getting a 90 waist ski for park this year, and when I come to Blue i will ski infront of you, just to piss you off haha.

you'd look like sno mtn skier then :P
I don't know anyone at sno that owns a 4xl, actually one of my friends might have a 4xl colored T, but it's not tall.

I own a few tall T's and colored T's tho. Biggest I own is 3xl tall.

Im getting a 90 waist ski for park this year, and when I come to Blue i will ski infront of you, just to piss you off haha.

I don't know anyone at sno that owns a 4xl, actually one of my friends might have a 4xl colored T, but it's not tall.

I own a few tall T's and colored T's tho. Biggest I own is 3xl tall.

hahaha tall t's

OK 4XL Jersey..25 inch poles..anything else...Jib-Honks of 2007 are more complicated than they used to be...I want to fit right in...should I start growing my hair out...I could have a sick Jerry Curl like X-Nick...lol...by ski season..

Bright color'd condom hat. Gog sag. Super low 3x pants and... and huge headphones under your gogs crankin.

Can you carve switch if they're not center mounted? I thought twin tips for for doing little spins on Tuts lane..lol..I got them more because they're wide and light and will be good in Poe and Crud..I need to get some ice coast skis as well that are stiff..
BC skis usually aren't stiff. My friend has the BC sprayers, but I never rode them or anything so I don't know how they would flex.

doug, i wouldnt count on the sprayer bc being your crud ski. they're pretty soft, which means they'll be bouncing around in crud a bit. my seths do too, since the tip is so soft, so you more or less ride on top of it, instead of plowing through it. and dont get axium bindings. no fully grown man should ski that binding. as far as i'm concerned, its a junior binding with a burlier spring. get a pair of px12s for those skis. or rossi axial2 120s, since they're the same binding, and having a look/rossi binding on that ski doubles your warrenty!