Opening Day Contest

SkiCamelback

Rolling out another contest!!

Same prizes: Pair of lift tickets, tune and $20 Gift Certificate to "The Jubilee" in Pocono Pines -- the best breakfast around!!

Same Rules: I make them, and it's case by case as needed.

Post the DAY that Camelback will open???

No two posts can be the same, make only one entry ---- and the deadline is by midnight Thanksgiving Day 2007.

Be quick --- there are not too many dates to pick from...

Again-- thanks to all that posted for the "Start of Snowmaking" and let's have a little fun while we wait for the cold temps to return (Friday night??)

Edited by SkiCamelback

According to http://www.onthesnow.com/PA/skireport.html its the 15th. I'm sorry, but that seems pathetic with most mountains in the area opening this weekend.

That must be an old prediction, they have a ton of snow down and with a week of 24hr snowmaking ahead of them this week, they could easily open during this week and should have a decent spread of trails for a weekend opening if they wait for that.

I'm hoping for a Thursday / Friday opening because if they open on Saturday I can't be there, will have to wait for Sunday :banghead