Will Boulder Go 100% Before anyone else is open?

Papasteeze

Boulder 100% before anyone else is open  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your best guess

• YES
    • NO
    • 75%
    • 50%

I have to admit, I was impressed with BB on Friday evening. I have not been to BB since freshman year of college in 1987. This is the first time in all my 30 years of skiing that I have skied in the month of November here in PA. I was impressed to see such decent coverage on the one slope that I skied with my daughter. At one point there was even enough snow dust on the trail that my daughter was able to make a half decent snow angel. I just wish I could have skied forward at least a turn or two, but being that she is only 3, Daddy is still working on the basics with her. Felt great to be back on the sticks.

Kudos to the BB snow making crew and managment. It was a well spent $15 and worth while 55 mile drive. I will from now on be ready for ski season in early Nov. and selfishly keep this little secret to myself. Thanks mbike for hooking me up with pasr and it was nice seeing you there.

Yea I felt like I had an affair or something. Snowboarding in November before Thanksgiving in PA, then back to the real world where I can't get back until December. But the real "first day" when I get out for 8 hours or so, my muscles will be in much better shape.

Speaking of which ... maybe I should start hitting the gym here I'm such a lazy ass.