Park Suggestions

Another Wall

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was up yesterday and seriously that butterpad is a joke. The landing is way too big, way too steep, and all the noobs who can only hit boxes put a huge rut in the landing. The fact that the drop off is big makes it worse. Move that thing somewhere else, somewhere flatter.

I was up yesterday and seriously that butterpad is a joke. The landing is way too big, way too steep, and all the noobs who can only hit boxes put a huge rut in the landing. The fact that the drop off is big makes it worse. Move that thing somewhere else, somewhere flatter.

x1092823

I agree that needs to be moved. When it was first set up there it was awesome, but it has gotten pretty beat up since then.

that jump is sick but now that we have the new set up at the bottom of the hill (no jumps) and the anti jump that is sick and the jump you get no air on there is not really a jump to get warmed up on
Take Cascade if you want jumps. You can hit the entire jump line and still cut over to the anti jump.

hahah a landing being too steep? ive never heard of such a thing at bear. They are normally way too mellow like all the kickers they have setup. They need to make all of the landings alot steeper on the jumps and they need to cut the lips down on the jumps on cascade, they kick you up way too much

hahah me and zep were on the double today saw a kid fall off the anti-jump lose his ski and helmet(which rolled all the way past the wall) at the landing then proceed to climb up the BLIND landing on one ski.. he kept fallin and yea i think park patrol is a good idea becuz this kid was extremely lucky he wasnt bear creeks 2nd bonk.

the new set-up will be just in time for MLK but that new step up box should make for a day of entertainment i'm thinkin of just chillin in a chair watchin people eat shit

Edited by Youngbloodz

i agree that we need a nice 10 ft jump that is good for spinning on (for beginners and for warming up)

like the jump that was after the stairset i was gettin 540's and tryin 7's off it hahha got sorta close to the 7 but it was probly luck because it was hard to spin that quick

Edited by Mini Zep