"Dude you almost died" TR

Johnny Law

Killer TR Law.... that was some major STEEZE!!

I've been to JH, Targhee, Keystone, Breck, Vail, Killington and if I could only go to one of those it would be JH although that's not taking anything away from Vail or Keystone as they totally kick butt too...

Tahoe, Whistler, and Utah are on my short list...

hahaha it is great! But is not Utah..

I wish you hadn't said that, I've only ever been to Utah and will be going again this year. I'd really like to go somewhere different but it seems I go with different people each year and I cant find a reason not to go back. I need to hear someone say "xxxxxx is much better than Utah".

BTW, for anyone who hasn't been, Utah f'in rocks, but then my frame of reference is PA/NY/VT and UT.

I wish you hadn't said that, I've only ever been to Utah and will be going again this year. I'd really like to go somewhere different but it seems I go with different people each year and I cant find a reason not to go back. I need to hear someone say "xxxxxx is much better than Utah".

BTW, for anyone who hasn't been, Utah f'in rocks, but then my frame of reference is PA/NY/VT and UT.

depends what you're looking for, but if you're in it for the whole experience and not just the riding, whistler's the place to go. i've had almost a foot of fresh in may, and epic park riding as well, and there's never a shortage of stuff to do apres in the village, thats for sure. ask toast about what to do when you've had too much to drink and you see a large rock next to the sidewalk...