SKI & RIDE for FREE at CB

SkiCamelback

Here is the DEAL --

If you have a current 07-08 picture pass to any ski area in the world -- Present your picture pass in the Welcome Center, sign in, and RECIEVE A FREE LIFT TICKET FOR DAY!!! If you had a good time, do the same thing the next day, and then the next day, and again until the end of the season....

Edited by SkiCamelback

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get Boulder to do something like this.

if they had a short season with expensive passes on just one hill with periodic unexplained closures, I would be on their ass for sure. :)

Hell if you buy a pass now for JFBB it is good for potentially 6 more weekends plus all of another 5-6 month season next year!

if they had a short season with expensive passes on just one hill with periodic unexplained closures, I would be on their ass for sure. :)

Hell if you buy a pass now for JFBB it is good for potentially 6 more weekends plus all of another 5-6 month season next year!

yes, it is tempting. its a great deal and i was thinking about doing it but i dont have money right now... and CB is free. money always seems to be the issue.