• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going up tomorrow to set up with Danny.

I'm so stoked. I'll be ridinn tomorrow.

Hope all you crackheads show up !!!!

Should be a very merry affair .

set up the double barrel how it was for the march railjam and no one will be disappointed. that was the best setup you've ever had at blue.

it was really fun today. probably the best event blue's put on in a very long time. thanks to everybody who made it happen.

seconding that. everything was set up really well and i'm pretty sure everyone there had a great time. big ups to keith, park crUE, and management for keepin it real in April....but damnnnn sunburn!

Ya today was super fun, im really glad I went to this. I just wish there were more skiers that went. Thanks KT for the directions, they really helped. Met Matt today also, it was a lot of fun skiing with you, KT, Justin and all your other friends that left early. Oh ya cant forget the other Matt from RT, whatever his last name is haha.

Ya today was super fun, im really glad I went to this. I just wish there were more skiers that went. Thanks KT for the directions, they really helped. Met Matt today also, it was a lot of fun skiing with you, KT, Justin and all your other friends that left early. Oh ya cant forget the other Matt from RT, whatever his last name is haha.

haha glad those directions got you home man. Glad you made it up to this event, the whole vibe amongst all the skiers was real relaxed and it made the day a lot of fun.

stambaugh killed it about as hard as an 8 year old. hahaha.

Edited by KevinThomas

yeah good to meet you finally, seen you around on here a bunch but never rode wit you.

CHEA!! to blue for makin yesterday work, madd fun and good setup but holy heat stroke!!!