WTF JFBB!?

iRide

So I went to bigboulderpark.com yesterday and now it goes to JFBB as a single site? I like the other one way more, sorta irritating actually.

I think its a Attempt to draw more traffic toward Jfbb.com cause no one cares about JF

Edited by iRide

So I went to bigboulderpark.com yesterday and now it goes to JFBB as a single site? I like the other one way more, sorta irritating actually.

I think its a Attempt to draw more traffic toward Jfbb.com cause no one cares about JF

my guess is they're making updates to the site for the upcoming season and don't want to direct someone to old info for the time being. hopefully they're fixing the scrolling issues on their site as well...

Could be a temporary thing. I wouldn't get too bent out of shape over it yet.

My guess is that they are putting up the new site. Ian told me last year that they were gonn have a new SIIICCKKKK site for this year. Ide imagine the new one should be back up within the next week.

Looks as if tehy are making updates. It even says boulderpark has its own site. So it should be back up soon.

Enjoy checking out the new JFBB.com site and have no fears the Boulder Park website will be up in the near future. The jfbb.com site has been totally re-done from the ground up and because of that boulderpark was temporarily shutdown for technical reasons.

Im calling it, when the new sites up, they will have an opening day or a rail jam announced somewhere.

They already have a rial jam announced my friend. Mike and Matt's dirty jam, November 8'th. Check jfbb.com for more info brahsif.

LMAO, this is a tribute to the fact that all skiers in PA care about anymore is park.....and it sucks. JF wins in terrain, hands down.

Jordan

QFT

I agree...It all seems to be about park...........Except I think Elk wins in the terrian dept..

I'm pretty sure he meant between JF and BB

Not between all pocono resorts..

LMAO, this is a tribute to the fact that all skiers in PA care about anymore is park.....

yep, you are right. all skiers...... yep..... the only thing that identifies a whether or not they are a "skier" is whether they care about park. thats a fact.

What else are you learning in that school out there?

yep, you are right. all skiers...... yep..... the only thing that identifies a whether or not they are a "skier" is whether they care about park. thats a fact.

What else are you learning in that school out there?

Can someone translate this into English? I hate to be the grammar police, but this is ridiculous.

I agree...It all seems to be about park...........Except I think Elk wins in the terrian dept..

Yeah, Elk has some great terrain, but when everything is skiable at Jack Frost (elevator, risk it, all the glades, etc..), which only happens ever few years of so, JF still wins. I may be biased because i know all the nooks and crannies of JF like the back of my hand, but that is how I feel.

Ok I know people do care about JF, but Boulder realizes that there mountain isnt a Mountain and they turn it in to the best park around and made them self a niche, which is awesome and a great strategy. And I realize park riding is not for every one, but when your in PA runs are short and rather straight , and the conditions arent the best, so imo park is a good way to make somthing average, great.

Also Im saying majority of people that go to bigboulderPARK.com prolly dont care so much about jack frost, if they did they would type, jfbb.com, but they are put a new separate site up so thats awesome.

Edited by iRide

I think it is a lot simpler than all of that. They are working on a new site. During that time you don't want your site to come up blank and give people the impression it isn't live anymore and then they would stop going there or delete their bookmarks. jfbb is just their other site.

Haha exactly, people really need to stop freaking out, there just putting up their new site. CHIIIILLLLL