Blue Mountain is Going Downhill-No Pun Intended

Death Cookie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yess in deed blue is going down hill thanks to barb trying to go corperate u see u either go corperate or stay small time u cant do both the mt this year is horrible maybe sum of it has to do with the idoit that is in charge of marketing hmm let me see y would a mt put all over there damn brochere ski patrol that doesnt seem sumthing to market to get ppl to come who gives a shit about ski patrol an there stupid show that was all staged shit anyway if u asked me that show just made blue mt look like more asses that they already are when will they relize time to get out of the damn ski racing mind set when kids think of snowboarding an sking they dont think of that they think xgames an park an pipe its time blue mt wakes up an relizes that is where the money is not damn tubing a another waste of 300 000 dollars an they still cant make food to save there lifes i give them to the end of this year an they will be bankrupt especially after there other marketing flop rock the fall haha we wont go there sad part is they have ppl at the mt with talent an no what they are talking about an can make the place 100percent better an it wont cost any money just stop blowing money on dumb stuff maybe get rid of the old heads an get some young kids that actually no the sports an they will do a little better funny look at lil old shit hole jfbb they use to be nothing now look at them hmm an dont tell me they have better terrain nah they just use there damn heads so too barb an here new blue mt time to wake up an stop trying to be orginal whats wrong with being like everyone eles there making money arent they?

i like their food.

yess in deed blue is going down hill thanks to barb trying to go corperate

u see u either go corperate or stay small time u cant do both

the mt this year is horrible

maybe sum of it has to do with the idoit that is in charge of marketing

hmm let me see y would a mt put all over there damn brochere ski patrol that doesnt seem sumthing to market to get ppl to come

who gives a shit about ski patrol

there stupid show that was all staged shit anyway

if u asked me that show just made blue mt look like more asses that they already are

when will they relize time to get out of the damn ski racing mind set when kids think of snowboarding an sking they dont think of that they think xgames an park an pipe, its time blue mt wakes up an realizes that is where the money is not damn tubing

(the upgraded tubing area is) another waste of 300 000 dollars

they still cant make food to save there lifes (respectfully disagree. Blue Mountain has mastered BLTs and Chicken patties)

i give them to the end of this year an they will be bankrupt especially after there other marketing flop rock the fall

we wont go there

sad part is they have ppl at the mt with talent and know what they are talking about and can make the place 100percent better

just stop blowing money on dumb stuff

maybe get rid of the old heads and get some young kids that actually know the sports and they will do a little better

funny look at lil old shit hole jfbb they use to be nothing now look at them hmm and dont tell me they have better terrain nah they just use there damn heads

so to barb and the new blue mt. time to wake up an stop trying to be orginal whats wrong with being like everyone eles there making money arent they?

Broken up into thoughts. Not even worth it to correct spelling and punctuation. It was kept because beneath the chaos it does convey semi-thought out but ill communicated opinion.

Next time it will just be deleted so PASR is not sued for damage to members eyes...

...they definitely reel in the day trip/philly crowd. JFBB gets more people from NY/NJ I'd say.

I agree. But, why do you think the above is true?

A good percentage of our snowboard group members (the majority don't know jack about PA mountains) have been pushing for day trips to Blue Mt. and I just don't understand why.

Blue has longer runs and faster lifts. BUT, I have always found the place to be a hockey rink and the landings on the features were always bombed out and rutted. If Peak Resorts was doing the same job they are doing at JFBB at Blue Mountain, would it even be possible for Blue Mountain's conditions to be as good as JFBB?

Obviously, if you could have the same snowmaking, snow quality, grooming, and terrain parks that Peak has been making at JFBB at the Blue Mountian location with Blue's longer runs and faster lifts, you would have the best Philadelphia dey trip mountain. But, for now, I prefer better conditions and terrain parks than longer runs and faster lifts.

Edited by TT C6

I agree. But, why do you think the above is true?

A good percentage of our snowboard group members (the majority don't know jack about PA mountains) have been pushing for day trips to Blue Mt. and I just don't understand why.

I think blue has done a good job of brainwashing people into thinking they are so much closer.

This past weekend when I recommended JFBB to a friend, his immediate response was: thats like 2.5 hours away. I had him google both and JF ended only ended up being 7 minutes longer.

This has been covered many times before. You can easily shave that time down on the highway. In any case I don't think the drive time is a real factor, not to me anyways.

And for the record, my buddy did the search from wherever he lives in malvern.

Edited by ectobar

I go midweek, early. 90% of the whining and complaints I never notice. Today was fine day. I saw lotsa kids, families, smiles and people gobbling chow in the lodge. It's a local mountain, has a local feel, and why does it have to aspire to some form of greatness? If they can be consistent, maybe reset the start time to 8, I'm happy.

Chicken patty with cheese and bacon is real good. it sucks that you have to pay for BBQ sauce

Another reason the true mountain has become the Jew mountain

Have you guys had bear creek food that a top of the line for ski resorts but a bit pricey. New blue g2 is delic

I don't know much about the lodge food,but the food in the bar/restaurant is great.

The bar is where its at as far as food deals go at blue. last year i went to the bar for 4 wrap sandwiches and this guy with brown curly hair tells me it was like 30 bucks i looked at him and said i'll be back, he said what's the matter, i said i only have 20 so he took the 20 put it in his pocket and said they were on sale. ever since then whenever that dude is there i get my food at the bar, and he piles it on.

The bar is where its at as far as food deals go at blue. last year i went to the bar for 4 wrap sandwiches and this guy with brown curly hair tells me it was like 30 bucks i looked at him and said i'll be back, he said what's the matter, i said i only have 20 so he took the 20 put it in his pocket and said they were on sale. ever since then whenever that dude is there i get my food at the bar, and he piles it on.

I like deals. What does he look like?