My Camera Shit the Bed TR

Johnny Law

Dates: 12/20 & 12/21

Music: Crown City Rockers - no sense

With snow on the way and money in my pocket we decided a last mintue VT trip was in order, some hooligans my cousin knows reside in Randolph so we quickly made plans to stay there.

Christmas party shenanigans forced a late start, additionally it snowed nearly the entire ride. The longer we drove the weirder things became, by the time we hit Killy's lot at 6:30am we had spun the car twice and had some redneck hillbilly in NY tell us all about his gun while we purchased washer fluid.

dsc01083qo3.jpg

A hour later aforementioned hooligans called and informed us they were going to the Bush, we stopped at some hippy's cafe in Rochester who asked us if we wanted to see her bong and made us the most disgusting breakfast sandwich I've ever had. If your ever driving to the Bush don't stop at the Second Chance Books Cafe.

Bush had about 11", most of it was on maybe a quarter inch so core shots were plentiful. Still knee deep isn't bad.

Maybe an hour into things I take one pic, which sucked because I missed, and my camera makes a noise like its ready to explode and then proceeds to shit the bed.

dsc01089jj0.jpg

A good day was had and we went back to Randolph to tow snow skate, I got the cam to fire off one more shitty pic before it died completely.

dsc01091pm6.jpg

We eventually woke up to it absolutely nuking and headed out to hit Pico. Most of their lifts were closed so we knew with a little work we could hit totally untouched.

A and B slope were total boner city with ultra light waist deep. 8 hours of face shots in VT in December with no one around is tough to beat. I was mother fucking pissed my camera broke because we would have had some majorly slutty pics.

However with my sick MS paint skills I believe I can accurately depict the epicness that was Pico.

49801491jd8.png

Exhausted and elated we drove back to PA.

BTW Rutland now has a Little Caesar's which is only the greatest pizza joint in the world.

How tall are you? 4 feet? Waist deep....LOL. Knee deep at most :)

Skiing was good this weekend in VT, though :)

ORLY ?

I forgot the part where I saw you there...

little pico closed = mulit day total of 30" or so, 6 foot skier not standing straight up equals 5 feet or 60", 30 is half of 60 or roughly waist deep depending on how your body is set up.

3rd party confirmation - http://www.killingtonblog.com/

Is it your job on here to be an a-hole or does that come naturally ?

Is it your job on here to be an a-hole or does that come naturally ?

Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

Don't get so defensive. I was there. It was nice.

Nice report. Jeff is just upset there were no pics of perfectly groomed trails. I dig the music to read by, might have to start adding that to my TRs. Although I'm slacking on that front.

I was a little disappointed, because I hardly got to see any of those this weekend :D

i jut bought a new camera last night. nothing special. its a Casio Elixim Ex-S10. not for super nice high quality professional photos but it takes great pictures for what it is. its super small so it makes it easy to throw in your front pocket and go to the bar or for a hike or something. i still have my old Canon A95 to take when i go out skiing and such so i dont care if i break it or it gets wet. if you want something small, nice, high MP, and a great price, check it out.

0007976762355_215X215.jpg

i jut bought a new camera last night. nothing special. its a Casio Elixim Ex-S10. not for super nice high quality professional photos but it takes great pictures for what it is. its super small so it makes it easy to throw in your front pocket and go to the bar or for a hike or something. i still have my old Canon A95 to take when i go out skiing and such so i dont care if i break it or it gets wet. if you want something small, nice, high MP, and a great price, check it out.

0007976762355_215X215.jpg

I'll have to look into that, I wanted to pick up a D90 but funds are low right now.