somebody was spotted in Breck

Papasteeze

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this Saturday night? I totally tried following that girl in the back door of that club. She was outside in -10 degree weather wearing just that and an unzipped down jacket over it. She went to go back in and I tried to be her entourage. I pleaded with the bouncer that I could dance just as good as her, but he wasn't having it.

I'm actually not joking about this either.

Well I never actually got into that club. We got a late start, and stood in line for like 20min and went to another.

It was a good night though, on the shuttle back to our hotel in frisco I got the entire bus singing "Fuck Her Gently" by Tenacious D. The bus driver actually pulled over and told us we were going to sit there until we all settled down. After we quieted down I met some 20yr dudes from Finland that were competing in the Dew Tour. I instructed them on which bars didn't card us that night and wished them luck.

Keystone was epic on sunday. SO pissed I didn't have my camera.

Edited by nick malozzi

Ah yes, I knew it. Didn't think I could forget her...um...face. Regretting the fact that we got plastered in Frisco before hitting Breck. Looks like it was going off there fo sho.

A-51 big line opened yesterday but it was a little (lot) windy.

I wish I coulda at least checked out A-51, but my priorities are elsewhere these days. My park rat days are long gone.

Who's the gay guy with the homo mustache, girl hair, and nerd glasses?

Why would a gay guy be talking a picture of a half naked girl?

After taking a look again, it looks like that fat guy pissed himself too.

Why does he have Boulder Park gear on in Breck?

and...... you wonder why people don't like you, that was harsh and really uncalled for.

and...... you wonder why people don't like you, that was harsh and really uncalled for.

i actually thought it was dead on :lol:

hes in summit county and reppin boulder haaard. no one gives a shit about boulder there. and so far everyone is saying boulder is terrible this year. the only way the statements above should be revoked is if ian actually learns something from being out in summit - and translates it into the way the parks are made at boulder.

seems like he is just living it up and pretending to be important... which is what he usually does anyway.

that explains why i havent really heard anything about this coming saturday...

uh yeah.. Saturday the 27th is on. Tom said he is coming along with Steve Stepp and of course Seany J who Placed 13th overall at the Dew Tour. The plan is just a layed back shred fest. No pressure with a comp or anything, just come and hang out.

Edited by Papasteeze

Hey Rob, I don't wonder. I just don't care if you or anyone else "likes" me. That fact should be obvious to anyone on here. I've never had a problem with you and have defended you publicly, and in private It's ironic that now you, of all people, are talking about people not being liked on here.

Second, I'm commenting on pics of some random guy YOU posted on here. I couldn't care less who he is or isn't. Post those pics on any random public forum and I bet you they say the same thing, He guy looks like a fat homo trying real hard to be something, and failing miserably. It's not my fault he is rocking that ridiculous look.

Hey Rob, I don't wonder. I just don't care if you or anyone else "likes" me. That fact should be obvious to anyone on here. I've never had a problem with you and have defended you publicly, and in private It's ironic that now you, of all people, are talking about people not being liked on here.

Second, I'm commenting on pics of some random guy YOU posted on here. I couldn't care less who he is or isn't. Post those pics on any random public forum and I bet you they say the same thing, He guy looks like a fat homo trying real hard to be something, and failing miserably. It's not my fault he is rocking that ridiculous look.

Its Ian.. the dude who is head of boulder's park

Its Ian.. the dude who is head of boulder's park

There is NO way the tool in that pick is the head of a terrain park. That fat bastard couldn't ride a snowboard, let alone a jump or rail.

Also, if he's the head of boulder's park, what the hell is he doing "partying" in Colorado in the middle of ski season?

If I'm wrong, I'll stand corrected.

There is NO way the tool in that pick is the head of a terrain park. That fat bastard couldn't ride a snowboard, let alone a jump or rail.

Also, if he's the head of boulder's park, what the hell is he doing "partying" in Colorado in the middle of ski season?

If I'm wrong, I'll stand corrected.

Sorry but your wrong.

along with also being involved with Mt Snows parks and hooked up with Red Bull, I am pretty sure with a call or two, he can make or break local up and comers on the park scene.

I thought the kid with short hair that looked like Jack Osbourne ran Boulder's park.

If what you are saying, is true, how did he get his position and "juice"? The guy is obviously no rider/skier.

along with also being involved with Mt Snows parks and hooked up with Red Bull, I am pretty sure with a call or two, he can make or break local up and comers on the park scene.

not that i dont love ian or anything, but hes a PR guy. thats it. doesnt really do anything with parks as far as construction/design. john and jesse are the ones that get shit done.

being hooked up with red bull doesnt really mean anything either, he just knows the right people and works in the industry.

ian will always be the little emo jack osbourne to me :wub:

i wouldnt go as far as saying he can "make or break" people either. thats just silly

Edited by shadows

the little emo jack osbourne to me :wub:

1225391765092.JPG

i wouldnt go as far as saying he can "make or break" people either.

semantics.. but yeah to a certain degree, basically.... Did you ever see nips? He ended up at walkers.

If what you are saying, is true, how did he get his position and "juice"?

Just simple networking and being involved. The whole sport is actually very small and everyone knows everybody.

yea for sure ian has some influence locally (sort of), you just cant deny talent thats all.

but nah, i never saw nips. this car situation screwed me up bad. im still in pa waiting for the inspection to get done. tomorrow hopefully

kind of feel bad about the whole situation with nips, but i couldnt really do anything about it. sorry man.

kind of feel bad about the whole situation with nips, but i couldnt really do anything about it. sorry man.

no worries! we know tons of people out there, I am just at the point now where he needs to line up his own stuff. He will be there again entered into the Aspen Open and USFO as long as he stays healthy - might just have him stay the entire time. not sure yet, depends on his grades and all that..