somebody was spotted in Breck

Papasteeze

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't return phone calls either.

But, thanks Moe. :)

I never said anything like that. So, AGAIN, stop manipulating what I said.

If there's a problem, I'm always willing to take it to private messages or have a face-to-face discussion. If that's being a 'tough guy", then so be it.

It's better than running your mouth on-line and then being a bitch about it when called out.

Those people know who they are.

Have a nice day. :help

AtomicJeff - Threatening to ban or banning people because they disagree with you or because you don't like them is retarded. Ban people when they break the rules, end of story.

I missed the part where continuously calling some a fag homo gay fat bastard was appropriate. :o

TTC6 has never been banned, or even warned for the record.

I missed the part where continuously calling some a fag homo gay fat bastard was appropriate. :o

and also, when he says that he isn't going to get involved in arguing on the internet with people anymore... and continues to do it pretty much every time he speaks on this site. its getting old and makes this place look like trash.

TTC6 has never been banned, or even warned for the record.

and that will change.

What are the details of what they are building over there? When will it be open to ride?

If Jesse is running Mt Snow, and Ian is off in Colorado, the question still stands:

Who makes the decisions on what to build at JFBB's terrain parks?

Who designs the layout and features?

Who actually pushes the snow in the park to build the features?

dude.... it doesn't work like that. Its not the army or corporate officers having meetings, to decide when to have a meeting, to discuss whose responsibility it is, to do what, when...

Everyone has input BB, including riders. Decisions are often made at the last moment on the slopes in the wee hours of the morning based on all sorts of factors. There is no hard copy design that is approved or translated into GPS coordinates... There are several groomers that build shape and maintain.. There aren't individuals tied to specific responsibilities. They work pretty much as a team.

btw.. Ian was only out in Breck for few days. I am fairly certain that since the next stop of the dew tour is at Mount Snow in two weeks (be there!) that he was there along with Mt Snow peeps checking out the venue. The Dew Tour is a huge event with a.. oh nevermind..

Here: http://www.allisports.com/tours/winter-dew-tour

I might add at this point that our own SeanyJ scored 13th overall in slopestyle.

Edited by Papasteeze

and also, when he says that he isn't going to get involved in arguing on the internet with people anymore... and continues to do it pretty much every time he speaks on this site. its getting old and makes this place look like trash.

and that will change.

Toast!

You're a scary guy.

I think I just shit myself. :lol:

All of you guys are honestly being dicks to TT C6. All he did was comment on the stupid picture of Ian Oliver. Ian is honestly everything he said in that picture. Boulder has sucked all season and to see this guy out in Breck pisses me off. I really hope the other guys do all the park work b/c Ian is a moron and its true he doesn't even snowboard.

I got banned last year b/c they didn't like how I disagreed , and that glen guy is obviously power hungry. Yeah I was warned on a previous occasion by atomic for cursing profusely so i calmed it down, but the other guy just has to try and act big using his internet powarrrr .

Hey TT C6 , just bitch Ian out to his face and make fun of him. I've done it, and he's a puss and wont say anything back or doing anything :lol: .

Good luck bud and don't let the man put you down .

PS. i love boulder just not ian and the way he runs it.........getting parklogic fired anyone remember that? ego's are awesome , the man uses his to ban people.

I might add at this point that our own SeanyJ scored 13th overall in slopestyle.

Prelim results.

1 Herik Harlaut 85

2 Bobby Brown 80

3 Per-Kristian Hunder 80

4 Antti-Jussi Kemppainen 77

5 Simon Dumont 76

6 Jossi Wells 74

7 Matt Walker 74

8 Alexis Godbout 74

9 Tucker Perkins 73

10 Oscar Scherlin 73

11 JF Houle 72

12 Sammy Carlson 71

13 Sean Jordan 71

14 Russ Henshaw 70

15 Derek Sprong 70

16 Sean Decker 68

Check out the cut-off point of 12 riders in the final results. Jesus.. so close... GO SEANY!

1 Bobby Brown 90

2 Jossi Wells 89

3 Herik Harlaut 85

4 Per-Kristian Hunder 83

5 Matt Walker 79

6 JF Houle 79

7 Simon Dumont 79

8 Tucker Perkins 71

9 Alexis Godbout 69

10 Antti-Jussi Kemppainen 68

11 Oscar Scherlin 66

12 Sammy Carlson 49

Prelim results.

1 Herik Harlaut 85

2 Bobby Brown 80

3 Per-Kristian Hunder 80

4 Antti-Jussi Kemppainen 77

5 Simon Dumont 76

6 Jossi Wells 74

7 Matt Walker 74

8 Alexis Godbout 74

9 Tucker Perkins 73

10 Oscar Scherlin 73

11 JF Houle 72

12 Sammy Carlson 71

13 Sean Jordan 71

14 Russ Henshaw 70

15 Derek Sprong 70

16 Sean Decker 68

Check out the cut-off point of 12 riders in the final results. Jesus.. so close... GO SEANY!

1 Bobby Brown 90

2 Jossi Wells 89

3 Herik Harlaut 85

4 Per-Kristian Hunder 83

5 Matt Walker 79

6 JF Houle 79

7 Simon Dumont 79

8 Tucker Perkins 71

9 Alexis Godbout 69

10 Antti-Jussi Kemppainen 68

11 Oscar Scherlin 66

12 Sammy Carlson 49

so sean and sammy got the same score in prelims, but sammy moved on cause nike paid his way, or what? not to take anything away from him, he's a great skier, but what gives?

so sean and sammy got the same score in prelims, but sammy moved on cause nike paid his way, or what? not to take anything away from him, he's a great skier, but what gives?

Yeah good catch.. We will have to ask him this weekend... I could post it up on NS. Steven told me that in the prelims Seany was one of a few who cleared the first 2 jumps, Nearly everyone bailed on the third due to the fresh snow and slow in-run.

I wish I could remember the details but at the USFO last year, I witnessed Carlson getting some bogus high score for a crappy qual run that put him in the finals.

Sammy is so awesome on film.. It's just that I don't remember him placing consistently well, ever. So yeah.

Interesting.