somebody was spotted in Breck

Papasteeze

Just simple networking and being involved. The whole sport is actually very small and everyone knows everybody.

Sorry Rob, but that still doesn't answer my question.

So00, since I don't really care about Jack Osbourne, his current "look", or his "partying"in Colorado....

Who makes the decisions concerning the terrain parks at JFBB?

Who actually designs the parks?

Who builds them?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who builds them?

i dont see why youre so curious, but i already answered those questions.

unless you want me to drop jim's name too. thats really more of a complete answer.

Edited by shadows

Who's the gay guy with the homo mustache, girl hair, and nerd glasses?

Why would a gay guy be talking a picture of a half naked girl?

After taking a look again, it looks like that fat guy pissed himself too.

Why does he have Boulder Park gear on in Breck?

your such a dush

:P couldn't resist

Wait is that Papasteeze in the picture..I always wanted to go on a bar crawl with him because he gets tons of hot ladies..,

So says the guy who's girlfriend left him for a dude who looks like a lesbian Harry Potter......

and requires cash for any female companionship.

You don't even ride JFBB.......troll somewhere else.

Unless you want ME posting in the Blue section all the time ??????

Sorry Rob, but that still doesn't answer my question.

So00, since I don't really care about Jack Osbourne, his current "look", or his "partying"in Colorado....

Who builds them?

ian, jesse boyd and someone else

they began to make stuff on widow park and it actually looks like it will turn out to be really fun. so in other words i wish ian would continue to go on vacations and leave someone else to do the job

What are the details of what they are building over there? When will it be open to ride?

If Jesse is running Mt Snow, and Ian is off in Colorado, the question still stands:

Who makes the decisions on what to build at JFBB's terrain parks?

Who designs the layout and features?

Who actually pushes the snow in the park to build the features?

What are the details of what they are building over there? When will it be open to ride?

If Jesse is running Mt Snow, and Ian is off in Colorado, the question still stands:

Who makes the decisions on what to build at JFBB's terrain parks?

Who designs the layout and features?

Who actually pushes the snow in the park to build the features?

Why don't you walk into the office at Boulder and say "who runs this fucking place?" All you ever want is peoples names. Go ask if it's so important to you!

Why don't you walk into the office at Boulder and say "who runs this fucking place?" All you ever want is peoples names. Go ask if it's so important to you!

Because I trust the independent info I get here more than the info I get from the staff, that's why.

Most of the employees at JFBB are great. But, the few I've asked these types of questions to have been complete assholes. Also, e-mails get no response.

Touche......Pure genius. TT can call them out and give em a good beating as well. :P

I offered one after I was stalked and harassed. But, I couldn't get them to give me a name and place so I could deliver it.

I can assure you that you wouldn't kick the GM's ass.

I thought a teacher would be smat enough not to make assumptions. You don't know me.

I never said shit about the GM. Don't try to manipulate what I said. I don't know the GM. Frankly, I don't even know the tool that was harassing me either.

Lastly, keep that in mind that none of you know me either.

Edited by TT C6

I thought a teacher would be smat enough not to make assumptions. You don't know me.

I never said shit about the GM. Don't try to manipulate what I said. I don't know the GM. Frankly, I don't even know the tool that was harassing me either.

one step closer...

That's right. I forgot you're an "internet tough guy". You can kick everyones ass. Sorry. Don't hurt me. Dosh!

QUOTE (TT C6 @ Dec 15 2008, 12:00 PM) post_snapback.gifIronically, the people I've met or have ridden with don't bust my balls on here anymore. What does that say?

I don't know, maybe you can tell us.

http://www.bigboulderpark.com/

Lotsa info, including phone numbers for inquiring minds and those capable of clicking a mouse.

They don't return phone calls either.

But, thanks Moe. :)

That's right. I forgot you're an "internet tough guy". You can kick everyones ass. Sorry. Don't hurt me. Dosh!

I never said anything like that. So, AGAIN, stop manipulating what I said.

If there's a problem, I'm always willing to take it to private messages or have a face-to-face discussion. If that's being a 'tough guy", then so be it.

It's better than running your mouth on-line and then being a bitch about it when called out.

Those people know who they are.