somebody was spotted in Breck

Papasteeze

Yeah good catch.. We will have to ask him this weekend... I could post it up on NS. Steven told me that in the prelims Seany was one of a few who cleared the first 2 jumps, Nearly everyone bailed on the third due to the fresh snow and slow in-run.

I wish I could remember the details but at the USFO last year, I witnessed Carlson getting some bogus high score for a crappy qual run that put him in the finals.

Sammy is so awesome on film.. It's just that I don't remember him placing consistently well, ever. So yeah.

Interesting.

yeah not that i know him personally or have ever ridden with him, but it kinda seems that he's not the most consistent when comp time comes, as is evidenced by his finals score being considerably lower than most everyone else.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah not that i know him personally or have ever ridden with him, but it kinda seems that he's not the most consistent when comp time comes, as is evidenced by his finals score being considerably lower than most everyone else.

interesting enough, I haven't seen any hate on him all, but I saw him whining like a baby to the judges after his USFO qualifying run. The times I have watched him, he is always decking.

I want to get sponsored so I'm going out to Breck and maybe an energy drink will sponsor me or at least give me some stickers...totally legit!!!! I want to hit Big Boulder soon..I heard they have some huge mo-fo booters..

you should go up saturday doug. i'm sure your freestyling skills would be appreciated on boulder's painfully slow lifts.

you should go up saturday doug. i'm sure your freestyling skills would be appreciated on boulder's painfully slow lifts.

I'll buy his ticket, but he has to freestyle for the Newschoolers, I think they would get a kick out of his antics.

Edited by Papasteeze

alright here we go. jumper. mayeb 15 feet? idk i suck at sizes but waaaayyy easy to overshoot. then either a flat handrail or a flat down wide ass rail thing. not a box but not a rail idk what to call it. then a jump about 20 feet? the lip is gigantic for this one tho. again its easy to overshoot. then the last jump. seemed to be the biggest but nothing huge. reminded me ofg the size of the last jump in widow park last year. the description i gave sounds like shit but its fun. ill be there in the morning

alright here we go. jumper. mayeb 15 feet? idk i suck at sizes but waaaayyy easy to overshoot. then either a flat handrail or a flat down wide ass rail thing. not a box but not a rail idk what to call it. then a jump about 20 feet? the lip is gigantic for this one tho. again its easy to overshoot. then the last jump. seemed to be the biggest but nothing huge. reminded me ofg the size of the last jump in widow park last year. the description i gave sounds like shit but its fun. ill be there in the morning

How big is the knuckle of the first jump?

Does it boot you up?

Does it boot you out?

Does Papasteeze like it?

How is the run in?

Can I drive my C6 over it?

Who designed the park?

Where does said person live?

What is their phone #?

Date of birth?

Are the rails sticky?

How long are the rails?

How is the snow?

How big is the knuckle of the first jump?

Does it boot you up?

Does it boot you out?

Does Papasteeze like it?

How is the run in?

Can I drive my C6 over it?

Who designed the park?

Where does said person live?

What is their phone #?

Date of birth?

Are the rails sticky?

How long are the rails?

How is the snow?

And then when he responds with attitude you ban him? Brilliant!

How big is the knuckle of the first jump? - Bigger than you can hit, why worry about it.

Does it boot you up? - of course, its a jump

Does it boot you out? - see above

Does Papasteeze like it? - :wub:

How is the run in? - snow covered

Can I drive my C6 over it? - sure, take the access road around to the side to the old bone yard and point it down hill.

Who designed the park? - God

Where does said person live? - Somewhere up there.

What is their phone #? - Dial 911 and ask to speak to him

Date of birth? - Really old, doesn't matter.

Are the rails sticky? - Only if you have been getting off on them again

How long are the rails? - longer than you ..

How is the snow? - cold

How big is the knuckle of the first jump? - Bigger than you can hit, why worry about it.

Does it boot you up? - of course, its a jump

Does it boot you out? - see above

Does Papasteeze like it? - :wub:

How is the run in? - snow covered

Can I drive my C6 over it? - sure, take the access road around to the side to the old bone yard and point it down hill.

Who designed the park? - God

Where does said person live? - Somewhere up there.

What is their phone #? - Dial 911 and ask to speak to him

Date of birth? - Really old, doesn't matter.

Are the rails sticky? - Only if you have been getting off on them again

How long are the rails? - longer than you ..

How is the snow? - cold

Thanks Papasteeze! :wub:

How big is the knuckle of the first jump? - What nuckle ? lol your gonna clear it no matter how slow you go basically.

Does it boot you up? -Shoots you straight up into the air, all the jumps in widow do the same.

Does it boot you out? - Nope not really. No need to anyway since they aren't that long of jumps.

Does Papasteeze like it? - He probably mapped it out and then went and asked nippers what he thought.

How is the run in?- Run ins for everything are fine

Can I drive my C6 over it? - You may damn well be able to fine.

Who designed the park? - Probably Noah , James, or hell maybe even Paul.

Where does said person live? - Hailing out of Tannersville

What is their phone #? 570-801-sexy

Date of birth? - 10/20/87, birding since like 95 or something .

Are the rails sticky? In Widow NO , Freedom was yes sorta sticky

How long are the rails? Widow- Long ass hand Rail that is nice "30ft" , Flat-Down "20ft"

How is the snow? Good enough to hit jumps and land softly , and not get hurt falling if you know how to do that properly.

yeah, give me a dollar for that shit

Is poop the first TTC6 groupie? :sprint

do you even go to that school? and not a shit branch campus that except 95% of applicants?

and who doesn't like twin turbo corvettes? its un-american to hate them

Edited by poop