The Sunday Snow Thread (Go Eagles)

HouseMuzik

The Weather channel said 1.7 inches so far for Downingtown..any good ski areas down that way?? Apres Ski at Victory..

The snow that's falling now is really wet snow..tonight it's going to get into the teens so everything will freeze solid..the start of perhaps a Pocono glacier..lol..

Harder to melt away :)... it was coming down hard around 3:45-4:00.. looks like we may have picked up another half inch or so.. thats a lot more than the coating the weather service was predicting..

27 degrees and light to moderate snow here..big fat flakes..woo hoo..

2" total from today with about 3"-4" total on the ground here in Reading. This is the first time all winter where the grass has been completely covered in snow. I'm lovin it!

Waiting a little bit longer for them to salt then i'm up to bear creek.. I got summer tires on my car so even a little snow sucks.. but the road is always heavily salted (i was told once bear creek pays longswamp twp extra money to keep that road salted more frequently).. so i'm not worried..