PASR Day at Blue

toast21602

The great thing is that us passholders get to skip the line while you normal folk have to wait. Suckas!

Most of the racerhonks use the quad.

Jeff, not sure if you remember, but the last time I was up there with you guys, I went into the VIP Line with you guys....No one stopped me... :unsure:

Atomic Jeff..on a PASR day..us season passholders should wait in the regular line..

Yeah!

i think we should meet at the top of the 6pack at 9.

Uh... hello... there is a pinned thread from Greg that says the official meeting time is 9:00 AM at the lower lodge ticket checker area.

Good news for Root's knees...

Back from the doc....good news, nothing really serious. Mild arthritis in both knees, more prevalent in the left knee, nothing that can't be compensated with a standard leg muscle building exercise program (hamstrings, quads and calf). Skiing on it won't make matters worse, but he said I should take it easy...no diamonds or moguls. If I don't start working on the muscles, he said I should expect the pain increase while skiing.

(mild) arthritis at 35 is kinda scary but better then having invasive work done on the knee.

glad to hear its nothing "serious" - its all serious if it hurts doing the things you love. i'm gonna get on my gc soapbox again - glucosomene condroitin! works wonders for me / does nothing for others. research it and give it a shot - just give it time though it took a few months for me to see any results....

The great thing is that us passholders get to skip the line while you normal folk have to wait. Suckas!

Most of the racerhonks use the quad.

apparently the JF race coach last weekend didnt get the memo that the far left line is not just for the spandex party anymore, and tried to call us out in front of basically the whole lift line for 'cutting in front of his kids who needed to get to the top ASAP for their race.' we promptly directed him to look at the VIP sign at the front of the line, and then he called us losers or something else really offensive like that. upon getting farther up the mountain on the 6 pack, the race hadn't even started yet. good job race coach, way to make your program look like a joke.

apparently the JF race coach last weekend didnt get the memo that the far left line is not just for the spandex party anymore, and tried to call us out in front of basically the whole lift line for 'cutting in front of his kids who needed to get to the top ASAP for their race.' we promptly directed him to look at the VIP sign at the front of the line, and then he called us losers or something else really offensive like that. upon getting farther up the mountain on the 6 pack, the race hadn't even started yet. good job race coach, way to make your program look like a joke.

Are you going to be social for once and meet up at 9am?

glad to hear its nothing "serious" - its all serious if it hurts doing the things you love. i'm gonna get on my gc soapbox again - glucosomene condroitin! works wonders for me / does nothing for others. research it and give it a shot - just give it time though it took a few months for me to see any results....

I've been taking that for 5 years already. Wonderful stuff! Doc said to keep taking it. He also said to get some custom orthodontics made for everyday use.

your teeth hurt too?!?!?!? :lol: i just got my daughter hooked up with some a-lines at nestor's, i think i'm gonna get a pair too

hahahaha

anyway....a-lines are amazing. I had the fully custom blue ones before, and the a-lines are 100x better. My boots went from unbearable with fully custom insoles to near perfect with the alines. Do it.

:crymore:

Really wish I could come up for this, but made plans with friends a while back and this was the only day we could make it work with our schedules.

Oh and JMO here but the main reason why Jeffy will not be on his PE's might have something to do with Greg having and probably bringing a radar gun

just a HUNCH there...

:crymore:

Really wish I could come up for this, but made plans with friends a while back and this was the only day we could make it work with our schedules.

Oh and JMO here but the main reason why Jeffy will not be on his PE's might have something to do with Greg having and probably bringing a radar gun

just a HUNCH there...

You're actually completely wrong PhillyCore :P . I'm not bringing the PE's because of their rather large turn radius considering the crowds that are expected for tomorrow. And my PE's are actually better at speed because of that large radius, so if anything, I'd ski the PE's if I want to go fast. The SL:12s aren't "slow" by any means, they just turn on a dime making them the ski when its very crowded.