PASR Day at Blue

toast21602

who knows. Blue is off the chain right now.

I've been hearing that from a few different people lately.

I look forward to checking it out.

But, I bought a season pass at another mountain because of the longer season and better conditions, so I am selective about where I buy day passes.

I'm not paying top dollar to check out Blue after the bad conditions I have personally experieced there.

But, I DO want to check out the current park setup.

is boulder really worth it to hit 3 mediocre jumps on widow?

Blue's jumps and park are worth it. the length alone is worth it. where else in PA can you get over a mile of freestyle terrain in one run alone accessed by a high-speed lift? not boulder. not to mention, Blue's parks are on point right now. can't wait to get up there tomorrow morning for some fresh jumps and rails.

Blue's jumps and park are worth it. the length alone is worth it. where else in PA can you get over a mile of freestyle terrain in one run alone accessed by a high-speed lift? not boulder. not to mention, Blue's parks are on point right now. can't wait to get up there tomorrow morning for some fresh jumps and rails.

I hope you're right, man. :) I want to believe. :) But, my memories of Blue are bombed out landings and ice. Also, I prefer a straight trail for a terrain park and I thought the features were too close together last year.

If I can find some discount tickets, I will come check Blue out for myslef. :)

is boulder really worth it to hit 3 mediocre jumps on widow?

It is for me. :)

But, you know Boulder has a lot more to offer than the 3 jumps on LOVE. :)

Edited by TT C6