PASR Day at Blue

toast21602

Can't do either... have the pool reserved for my kids b-day party on the 15th

Valentines day on the 14th is a small possibility though unlikely with prep needed for b-day bonanza...

Yeah I don't know if I could do the 14th either. That could get me in big trouble. The 15th...I may be able to swing that.

• Like 1

I'd like to point out that the 14th/15th of Feb is President's Day weekend. I imagine Blue would be super crowded, so my vote is for another weekend (plus I couldn't make that weekend anyways).

Should the Blue PASR day be Gaper day or should there be two (Feb and March)? Just throwing it out there to consider...

no gaper day yet. thats only when its warm out.

I don't mean for Gaper Day to be in February. I was suggesting whether the PASR day should be the Gaper Day in March, or if there should be two PASR Blue Days, one in Feb and one in March (the Gaper Day). Just throwing out another suggestion if February didn't seem to work for people.

I don't mean for Gaper Day to be in February. I was suggesting whether the PASR day should be the Gaper Day in March, or if there should be two PASR Blue Days, one in Feb and one in March (the Gaper Day). Just throwing out another suggestion if February didn't seem to work for people.

I'm up for either day.. but it would probably be wiser to make it the 15th

they are two different things. PASR day is to meet PASRs and ski with them. Gaper Day is to dress like a freak and drink.