Root

Oakley21

Mixilplix

Melissa

Maybe

TTC6

JibHonk

PASKIINGSUCKS

I'll be there (90% sure)--I suck and never got back to you, sorry SK. Maybe we should do an earlier meeting since it gets crowded at Blue?

Remember peeps, you can buy discount lift tickets at Buckmans (and probably other ski shops)!

Hey,

I'll be there. I never met anyone from PASR before, so I'm excited. I've been using the boards for a few years, but mostly ski at Blue Knob near Altoona because I live near Washington DC. For the past two years, I've taken my son and two nieces to Bear Creek. This year we are going to Blue (sans my oldest niece who got married and now lives in Germany). We will be there for sure on Saturday and are going to Buckman's Friday night to get our tickets and rentals!

Hey,

I'll be there. I never met anyone from PASR before, so I'm excited. I've been using the boards for a few years, but mostly ski at Blue Knob near Altoona because I live near Washington DC. For the past two years, I've taken my son and two nieces to Bear Creek. This year we are going to Blue (sans my oldest niece who got married and now lives in Germany). We will be there for sure on Saturday and are going to Buckman's Friday night to get our tickets and rentals!

Welcome aboarrd...

Yes

Think Snow & Wife

Toast

Atomic Jeff

Doug

Chippy & Pops

Me & Bob

Mixilplix

Melissa

mdskier

Maybe

TTC6

JibHonk

PASKIINGSUCKS

mbike-ski

Oakley21

Root :unsure:

I gotta slide down to the maybe column. I have an appointment with an orthopedic doctor on Thursday at 2pm to find out what is wrong with my knee. It now hurts when I walk up/down stairs, but not on level ground.

I'll probabily come out, just to meet everyone, perhaps get small and hit some tubing if the doc say not to ski (which I fear is going to be the case). I know the meet-up spot is usually at the top of the 6 pack, but how does the group feel about making an exception this time, and meeting at the bottom of the terrain run/6pack area?

Yes

Think Snow & Wife

Toast

Atomic Jeff

Doug

Chippy & Pops

Me & Bob

Mixilplix

Melissa

MDSkier

Skier1112

MBike- Ski

Maybe

TTC6

JibHonk

PASKIINGSUCKS

Oakley21

Root DKJ

Noxidee + 2

Oh, BTW the meeting time was posted up... I just suck and forgot. It's 9AM at the base ticket checker area.

Edited by sexkitten

Bad news--I now have a meeting on Saturday and cannot go to Blue PASR Day. I'm sorry:( I'll be at Gaper Day come hell or high water though!

Melissa, just call in sick, tell them you can't go to the meeting. You have other things to do, such as the Blue PASR day...that is MUCH more important then a crummy meeting...