PASR Day at Blue

toast21602

Me and my two gaper friends will be up. I'll prolly ski some runs with you guys but have to bail to ski with them. You can catch them making fools of themselves on Paradise.... I might bring out the camera if it is a nice day so for the park rats I'll try to take some pics.

Yeah I'm sure I'll hear about this for a while, I'm sorry for skipping out today all. I woke up with a killer headache and went back to sleep only to wake up when Jeff called at 9. Sorry, hope everyone had fun!

And why did you wake up with a killer headache? If you knew you were skiing today...you shouldn't have drank as much last night. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. :P

Great morning today. Snow wise, it was great, soft packed powder...Challenge was nice in the early hours. Main Street was probably the most consistent today, with excellent snow. It was nice skiing with everyone, and it was nice to meet SK and Bob. I really wanted to meet the father of PASR...oh well, maybe next time.

• 12 years later...
On 1/25/2009 at 9:38 AM, ThinkSnow said:

Ok all, due to President's day, and me being out of town for the two weekends after president's day, I've gone ahead and set the Blue PASR day for Saturday, February 7th! We'll meet at the base entrance (where they scan your tickets) at 9:00am. See you there!

Ski ya in two weeks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Way to bump this...... did I read it right that at one time as had public enemies?????

Atomic Jeff and phillycore both had public enemies. What’s funny is back around 2007 when I was still skiing Elan S12s and Atomic LT11’s I tried my Montana friends toms Public enemies for a day at grand Targhee at 85mm underfoot and they seemed huge.  Tom was an OG fat ski guy and had a pair of Seth Pistols. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

You should blow the magic conch shell like in Anchorman to summon all of these defunct accounts for a PASR Day at Blue Mountain Resort near Palmerton, PA.

That would be rad!!!   It’s interesting looking at old PASRs accounts who were so active and just stopped skiing and riding.  Some of them are my facespace friends and like my posts.  For me skiing is a lifelong thing. Shit if I ski 3 days in a week I feel like I’m slacking.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/25/2009 at 8:40 PM, toast21602 said:

for you park people, Blue's park is sick right now. i posted a report of the park in another thread. its going to be so good. and 2 weeks from now there should be even more new features coming out. this will be a grand PASR day.

On 1/26/2009 at 10:04 PM, toast21602 said:

Blue's jumps and park are worth it. the length alone is worth it. where else in PA can you get over a mile of freestyle terrain in one run alone accessed by a high-speed lift? not boulder. not to mention, Blue's parks are on point right now. can't wait to get up there tomorrow morning for some fresh jumps and rails.

On 2/7/2009 at 11:48 AM, toast21602 said:

jerk.

today was pretty decent. at least the park was fun.

Ayyyyyeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1