The Official Bring Back The Elevator Petition Thread

phillycore

I looked it over and my guess is an honest 45 with a few short spots that are maybe 50. Check it out and see what you think.

Looked like 4 maybe 5 possible lines. (anybody have "Carhartts")

I was thinking........ with Jack's "Sno on it, Go on it" policy, isn't this thread evidence that the "Elevator" is back!!!!!

(We don't need no stinkin' signs!!)

I looked it over and my guess is an honest 45 with a few short spots that are maybe 50. Check it out and see what you think.

Looked like 4 maybe 5 possible lines. (anybody have "Carhartts")

I was thinking........ with Jack's "Sno on it, Go on it" policy, isn't this thread evidence that the "Elevator" is back!!!!!

It's not 45-50 35-40 yes..... 45-50 no

There's definitely attemptable lines through it, but nothing good...

Dominick and I helped it out a shitload last weekend by pushing down the stickers as we rolled down it a few times and skies most of it a few others...lmao

Edited by phillycore

Blah the forecasts looks awful for this or park. 1/2" of rain in the 40s, then dropping to 20! I thought you know, if it dipped to 30 it wouldn't freeze up that bad, but at 20 its going to be solid. the groomers will fix the trails but this is probably not doable tomorrow, its not supposed to get above freezing until 3pm. Today would probably be the time to do it in the rain so you have a bit of grip.

Dominick and I helped it out a shitload last weekend by pushing down the stickers as we rolled down it a few times and skies most of it a few others...lmao

lol...

True...but if it gets overgrown with vegetation then it cant be skied on....it's virtually unskiable now.

Edited by PA Ridge Racer

Seriously, I don't know how in hell my pants didn't rip...... the ones I had on were only $40 from sierra trading post so even if they did rip I wasn't worried...

Toast.... this isn't the blue forum and everyone knows you don't ski anywhere else so stop hatin FOOL.....lol

how long has the trail been off the map? im not sure if ive been riding long enough to have been able to ride it. im all for challenging terrain so it would be sweet to see this semi cleared and rideable without ruining gear. maybe ill bring along some carhartt gear that i wear for work the next time im at jf so i can check it out. also can anyone highlight the general area on a trail map so i know exactly where to look?

Edited by SpecialK

how long has the trail been off the map? im not sure if ive been riding long enough to have been able to ride it. im all for challenging terrain so it would be sweet to see this semi cleared and rideable without ruining gear. maybe ill bring along some carhartt gear that i wear for work the next time im at jf so i can check it out. also can anyone highlight the general area on a trail map so i know exactly where to look?

I would say it's been off the map 3 or 4 season's now.

Hi Guys-

I have been reading your posts about the Elevator. This summer we will clear the area of all brush and will make it "skiable" for next season. It will not be a named trail or groomed, but it will be a lot of fun. It does get a whole lot of overspray from the fan guns on River Shot, so it does become "skiable" pretty quick and will stay that way for much of the season. Thanks for the enthusiasm for Jack Frost, and I'll see you on the slopes!

Jesse Boyd

President

Jack Frost and Big Boulder Resorts

Hi Guys-

I have been reading your posts about the Elevator. This summer we will clear the area of all brush and will make it "skiable" for next season. It will not be a named trail or groomed, but it will be a lot of fun. It does get a whole lot of overspray from the fan guns on River Shot, so it does become "skiable" pretty quick and will stay that way for much of the season. Thanks for the enthusiasm for Jack Frost, and I'll see you on the slopes!

Jesse Boyd

President

Jack Frost and Big Boulder Resorts

You guys are the best!!!

I bought my sons season pass already for next season and mine will be purchased on my next pay day.

Other mountains really need to take care of their customers the way you guys do...

You have earned my respect over and over and it keeps me coming back.

We really appreciate this!! The Elevator will be back!! (off the map is better because it keeps those off it that shouldn't be on it..)

I'm proud to be a season pass holder there!!!

There you go ladies and gentlemen, straight from the "Oval Office". Is this place too cool or what?

Can you imagine being treated this good everywhere you do business?

If you think this year is great, wait 'til next year!!!!! (get them passes now)

I checked, it's 43-45 with one spot I got a 47.

Be a good week to call in sick.

• 5 years later...