March 22

GS_RACE

Wow! That sucks! CB is staying open longer. CB.................the peoples mountain!

I really doubt that Camelback can benefit from that. Its the time of the year when people stop buying tickets and only season pass holders come, whose money they already have. From a business standpoint, its not worth it or neccesary.

I figured..oh well I need to make the most of the last 6 days..Gaper day this weekend is gonna be alot of fun along with the season passholder party and pondskimming..then we can head to Camelsack..

wait this isn't even official..so the 29th is still a possibility..there is hope..

No its official, it should be on the website.

as we get closer..we'll set up some meeting times..I know what you look like from the ax tossing drinking game stoke you posted!!!

Nice...that game is stump...we should have a PASR get together in the summer and play. I always keep a hammer and a few pounds of nails in my trunk just in case, and you can get a stump anywhere.

n10501287_31721874_8153.jpg

Stever usually doesn't post get together threads and stuff..you could go to Blue 20 times and not see a PASR if you don't know where to look..

I usually head up to Blue with my friends, and they usually aren't as motivated as I am (or you guys are) to leave Philly early enough to arrive for first chair. I'll typically get there around 10am. Probably getting there with my brother this Sunday around 10am...if things fall through and I'm flying solo I'll be there earlier. Maybe I'll meet up either way.

Hey all, I will be there tomorrow. If anyone wants to meet up give me a call (m: 267-481-2072) or post a time/place.

Does anyone have a day pass or a spring fling coupon i could use?

Oh looks like pond skimming is tomorrow? sweet, i'm in.

we are all meeting in the bottom lot at 7:30-7:50ish... if that helps. if not. i'll be wearing a brown and white striped jacket with a pasr sticker on my helmet. just call me out if you see me.

we are all meeting in the bottom lot at 7:30-7:50ish... if that helps. if not. i'll be wearing a brown and white striped jacket with a pasr sticker on my helmet. just call me out if you see me.

jesus christ. i just got in...don't think i'll be there by 8. we'll see.