Hide out hill

poconoceancity

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"BTW, Zonked, Greg and Jeff are lying bastards. I don't really have any children at all and, well, I'm still in mourning over my late wife."

BTW is just a young widower's way of saying 'by the way'..."By the way, Zonked, Jeff and Greg are lying bastards."

o and we could go surfing at my house

i pretty much live next to the beach

i am in for golf

be prepared to lose jeff

our house in ON the beach...I don't surf, those guys look bored way out in the ocean, and guess what? it's new jersey, that "killer wave" isn't coming....I enjoy bodysurfing/boarding whatever you call it.

me? lose? Hey, i might not be the best racer on this board, but i AM the best golfer. A handicap index of 2.3 (the old course at Saucon Valley CC has a slope of 133, so my club handicap is a 3) Bring it on madman, i just bought some new clubs, waiting for them to come in :rock

I don't know Jeff, our old house is on the beach down in Ocean City, MD and you can bash east coast surfing all you want but don't under estimate it. Right before Isabel came the waves were sick for surfing and it sounded like 747's taking off. Even if no storm is coming the swells sometimes sound like 747's taking off.

I don't know Jeff, our old house is on the beach down in Ocean City, MD and you can bash east coast surfing all you want but don't under estimate it. Right before Isabel came the waves were sick for surfing and it sounded like 747's taking off. Even if no storm is coming the swells sometimes sound like 747's taking off.

East Coast hurricane season is better than So. Cal's 62 degree, four deep lineup crap any day. Don't be dissin' our muddy water, Jeff.

And our house is practically IN Barnagate Bay.

Edited by ski999

End of July last year, LBI was getting like 12 foot waves i think? Because when i was out in the water at our house in Stone Harbor (coincidentally, ole2planker stayed at a place a few weeks ago on the same street as our house :lol: ) I was gettinh it by waves WAY over me head, and they had some serious strength. Some serious stuff.

I don't bash NJ waves, I love going to the beach, but I love going to our lake house even more :D My mom and I like the lake, my dad and my bro are beach people :)

I live 1/4 mile from the beach, since I can't afford a $2,000,000 house yet...here is today's surf report...

Sea Isle City Report

waves are 4ft. and semi clean.

Ocean City Report

4-5ft. and semi clean.

Margate Report

4-5ft. and semi clean.

4-5 ft waves have about an 8-9 face...pretty big and powerful by anyones standards.

sorry puttin in my 2 cents form 2 days ago

Sure....whew, what a great day that would be.  Grass skiing, then golf.  I'll see how far underpar i can get... :rock

its more like how muc OVER par i can get

And for added challange... those with paintball guns can snipe jeff as he's making his round :nana

I have 4 if sombody needs to borrow one.

pool party at mi casa

my house is better. pool and hot tub.

We should have a PASR golf tournament in the summer.  :D

I bet i can lose. :rofl