Elevator, etc, etc....

Maybe ill have to make an appearance at JF this year over winter break after not skiing there at all last season....that is if they get any natural snow to make these new glades skiable :)

Mark Daubert is good people, its good to see that he is so involved with this project.

If I remember correctly... R2 bought a season pass to BLUE for 09/10

not both? i will seriously miss his daily snow reports.

so he can ski with the blue crew with his steezy red PASR lettered jacket...

the jacket is saweet....like cocaine snow.

Lay off Robert2 already.

Although he IS different, he is a nice guy.

I don't know why you guys pile on people.

now, now, dont get your britches in a bunch. i dont think anyone here has a problem with robert2, he seems like quite a fun guy. i personally would like to split a few six packs with him at the E2000.

i will actually miss his reports if he is not skiing at JF.

now, now, dont get your britches in a bunch. i dont think anyone here has a problem with robert2, he seems like quite a fun guy. i personally would like to split a few six packs with him at the E2000.

x2

Robert2 is the shit. I was just having a little fun. Hope to meet up with him this season.

i wish he was around. i have tons of respect for that guy, probably more than anybody else on this site. (no offense)

Hopefully he'll be back riding at JFBB this year along with Blue...

He did mention something about not being able to catch the timmy bus on weekends..

He also said he was teaching someone at blue on the weekends so maybe he'll be at jfbb during the week and blue on the weekends...

I agree that he seems like a cool guy... He's got some serious dedication for sure....

I dont know what thread you were reading, but i didn't sense any hate, or making fun, going on about robert2.

hmmm.

That's because you haven't been here long enough to realize they were quoting Robert2 to bust his balls. :rolleyes:

Other than me, I didn't see anyone else posting in this thread offer to help him when he asked for a ride.

The only thing I see is people making fun of the guy because he is a little different.

As far as all the other BS I'm reading...... :rolleyes:

R2 is the shit. I've gotten into it a couple of times with him, but that guy gets after it more than anyone else on the site. He's stubborn and closed minded, but he's got twice the drive of almost everyone on this site. Still it's funny to bust his balls regarding his bizarre ideas.