New Gear for the Season

Ride Delaware ?

Hoping to start the season with a new freeride-ish board, most likely with an alternative camber. The GNU Billy Goat C2X has my eye at the moment.

I had the same thoughts last year, but decided on the Rome Notch 1985, glad i did. I have a GNU riders choice BTX, the Notch just feels so much better, and yes the notch is also reverse camber. I don't think im going to have a single cambered board in my quiver this year. In my opinion RC is the only way to go anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
I had the same thoughts last year, but decided on the Rome Notch 1985, glad i did. I have a GNU riders choice BTX, the Notch just feels so much better, and yes the notch is also reverse camber. I don't think im going to have a single cambered board in my quiver this year. In my opinion RC is the only way to go anymore.

ordered my Notch 1985 last night and found a pair of CO2's on Brociety for $159.99 to go onto it. mucho excitedo.

I am going to be getting A Never Summer Evo 158 and a new pair of Union Forces to go with it. Picked up some Dakine Cobra gloves , and some new 686 outerwear from dogfunk that was deeply discounted. I need a new pair of goggles. Anyone have any recommendations? I like the Anon Figments I have now since they fit my R.E.D. helmet good and i have pretty much every lens for them, so I might just grab another pair. I also like the Smith I/O but don't know how they will fit. I guess I will have to wear my helmet to a couple stores and see how different goggles fit with it.

I picked up a Patagonia coat at Nestors for 40% off today. Also grabbed a pair of mountain khakis for work at 30% off. They still have a pretty good selection of stuff on the coat and pants racks in a variety of sizes. I'm limiting skiing gear spending this year to $500 I think... Still need new helmet, goggles, pants...

I was planning on getting a tele setup to try and learn this season, but instead I'm getting new paintball gear since I made the speedball team here. And I can't get off campus in the winter anyway...and of course I'm only 40 mins from Stowe :banghead

Next season my Army stipend is going into new skis though :D

i think nestor's used sale is this weekend... gonna check it out on the way home to see if i can cop a cheap set of twins for jr...any all mountain twin suggestions besides pe's and arv's? fischer addicts? he likes to high speed cruise so i don't want anythng too noodly - anything to stay away from?

I'm going to swing by there on Saturday. Not sure what time yet. Probably around lunchtime.

too bad i'll be out of town for the weekend or i'd tell you to bring your bike out for a ride - there's some fun trails right around the corner, think i'm gonna hit it for a bit after work today

figures....bike is already in the back of my car!

Billabong Sample Sale in West Ocean City, MD today and picked up 2 pairs of snow pants... One is fleece lined for cold days, and the other is pretty light for warmer days... Both retailed together for $350 ($205 and $145) and I scored them for $40 a pop...