Went crazy, bought a second season pass

Johnny Style

3 days. I forget but I think it is over 30 hours.

Root, you were the one who hooked me up with the inside info about Blue raising the prices after May 1st, thanks.

Many will tell you that you can drive it straight through. I don't recommend it. Did the drive to Boulder twice now (just a few hours short os Aspen), and the best way is 2 long days. Adding the few more hours to get to Aspen I'd recommend doing it in three days for sure. It will be three 10hr days instead of two 15hr days. 15hr days are hard unless you have peeps to swap with while driving. Even the two 12hr days I did the last time were hard, and I was rotating the driving with someone.

Long story short... you've got the right idea with the three day approach. Only do it in two if you have three+ people in the car all willing to drive equal amounts.

Many will tell you that you can drive it straight through. I don't recommend it. Did the drive to Boulder twice now (just a few hours short os Aspen), and the best way is 2 long days. Adding the few more hours to get to Aspen I'd recommend doing it in three days for sure. It will be three 10hr days instead of two 15hr days. 15hr days are hard unless you have peeps to swap with while driving. Even the two 12hr days I did the last time were hard, and I was rotating the driving with someone.

Long story short... you've got the right idea with the three day approach. Only do it in two if you have three+ people in the car all willing to drive equal amounts.

All sound advice. I have been making this journey my whole life so I am ready for it. I like three days with a stop in Indiana after day 1, a stop in Kansas after day 2 and my bed in Aspen by the end of day three. I used to make this journey in the Winter and sleep in my car along the intersate and cook food in the car. Those days are long gone.

Alex Roy did NY to LA in 31hr 4m...Johnny's car has almost as much power...Shouldn't be a problem to do it in 21 hours :) Good luck man! When you going?
I'm looking forward to taking the S4 out West. My schedule is real open right now. I'll take off sometime after Thanksgiving and spend as much time out there as work and family allow. Ill be back at Blue for January and February racing and everyday skiing so I will see you all again. After that, back to Aspen for the Spring.