Colorado > PA

librider

The conditions must always suck in CO by your standards considering the amount of days you board :banghead

You know I had financial troubles last year. So I'm not sure what you get out of constantly telling me I don't ride enough. Things are shaping up for a better season as I actually have a pass this year, but who knows. It looks like I might be buying a house soon. So that may slow me down a bit. Either way, enjoy Blue Mountain.

• Like 1

You know I had financial troubles last year. So I'm not sure what you get out of constantly telling me I don't ride enough. Things are shaping up for a better season as I actually have a pass this year, but who knows. It looks like I might be buying a house soon. So that may slow me down a bit. Either way, enjoy Blue Mountain.

:crymore:

If I catch up with you in Aspen, drinks are on me (otherwise, you) if you have more days in the western 1/2 of the US then I do. Deal?

:crymore:

If I catch up with you in Aspen, drinks are on me (otherwise, you) if you have more days in the western 1/2 of the US then I do. Deal?

No problem... should only take 2 or three to have you on the floor out here. I just hope you understand the exact opposite will be true for me, I'm acclimated... and pretty much an alcoholic, haha.

edit: oh, and i don't need your pity. i took a huge chance moving 2500mi from home to live where I wanted to live, and then an even bigger chance moving my girlfriend out here as well. i'm not upset that i didn't get out much last year. i think i got 15 days, and i'm stoked about that considering my gf up and moved out on me at the beginning of the season. leaving me with doubled expenses, and needing to sell a car. little under a year later and I'm still here thriving in a nicer place, and ready to ride once the snow gets here. the fun for me is in the trees though. i'd rather save the gas and be ready to roll when we get snow. over crowded groomers and terrain parks aren't my cup of tea. glad other's are getting at it though.

Edited by nick malozzi

I'm def a fan of quality over quantity, but whatever floats your boat man.

I ride in colorado every day. I am getting the best of both worlds. And I could really care less about the conditions cause unless we get legit snow I dont wonder out of the park. Its not like I pick a bunch of shitty days over a few nice days. I ride everyday.

I ride in colorado every day. I am getting the best of both worlds. And I could really care less about the conditions cause unless we get legit snow I dont wonder out of the park. Its not like I pick a bunch of shitty days over a few nice days. I ride everyday.

Oh I wasn't ragging on you man. I'm glad someone is getting at it. Spending all day everyday in the park though isn't my thing, especially when I'd have to take off work (with exception to weekends). Props for killing it with the bum lifestyle, or however you're getting it done. Like I said, wasn't giving you shit just stating I wouldn't be all that stoked on that pic personally. However, your new here so everything is probably giving you wood. I'll reserve my CO>PA posts for when I've got pics and vid where body parts start to get lost in the pow. drool... we fucking need snow, bad.

librider, glad you're having fun, but a pic of a flat groomer does not bring the stoke.

Picture was actually of the mtns and lake dillion. Considering I can walk to the lift that brings me to that point is stoke. And im pretty sure if any of you lived here and could see that everyday you would be stoked too. Its not all about neck deep powder, Its the sceney is so sick.