Jack Frost 12-12 Opening

phillycore

December 7, 2009

Opening day for Jack Frost is Saturday, December 12th - 8 am to 4 pm!

The snowmakers and groomers are working hard!

Mark Daubert tells us this is what JF will open with:

*CHALLENGE

*DEMATTE'S

*ONE PARK w/ FEATURES!

*SNOWFLAKE

*POWDER PUFF

*FROSTY

*SKI SCHOOL

POSSIBLY JANE'S LANE TOO!

4 chairlifts will be operating! See you there!!!

Yay! We'll be up with the kids on Friday and Saturday. Don't know if we'll make it to Frost - may just hang at BB. I'm so excited the season is finally underway. I just hope this storm tonight is more snow than rain...

Looks like we got about 3 or 4 inches of snow, but it's since turned over to rain which has turned it to snow cone. I can't wait to shovel it :banghead. Although it's probably not bad for building a base over at the hills since it's easily packed down.

Hey Philly!

Hope the surgery for your son is nothing too serious and wishing him a quick recovery. I'm headed up tomorrow with my little ones - my daughter is under the weather, but determined to get on the slopes this weekend. Hopefully she'll get a few turns in Saturday.

Are these all green trails with the exception of the park?

"challenge" might not be a green... : :D .

i'm heading up soon to get my pass and make some turns at boulder. saturday at jack looks like the better day, weatherwise. might be some "mixed" precipitation sunday. maybe it will go towards snow, its early.

Hunter has basketball game on sat. So looks like its sunday for serch and I

Ah, basketball, the death of a ski season. 100% worth it in my opinion, but its nice to just have rec league games now, frees up a lot of time for the slopes!

Never made it past the bleachers today... Got to the basketball game early and Hunter fell getting onto the bleachers bashed his eye onto the 2nd step and ended up with 8 stitches 4.5 hours later... been a rough week...

JF tomorrow....

Sorry to hear that PC. My kids will never play Basketball. I'm not going to let that sport screw up our ski season.

Never made it past the bleachers today... Got to the basketball game early and Hunter fell getting onto the bleachers bashed his eye onto the 2nd step and ended up with 8 stitches 4.5 hours later... been a rough week...

JF tomorrow....

do they know you by name at the hospital yet?

see you tomorrow.