12-13, jack frost dawn patrol

JFskiDan

Early in the morning it was perfect. I made a few runs with Phillycore and Smartass through the challenge trees on sweet mad made packed powder. It felt like mid-winter. The snow on the trails were nice and it held up nicely in the rain as well.

How'd they manage to pack the powder in the trees?

PC and Serch made it there in time to help get the lifts going. met up with PA Ridge Racer and we all made some real nice runs down challange glade. It was just as nice today as it was yesterday. the glades got some nice blow over last night and was real nice fresh stuff this morning. everything was going good until it really started to rain. i rolled out about 11:30.

Edited by smartass

my plan is to be there to help them turn the lifts on. anyone else?

I'll be at JF Tuesdays through Fridays noon to close this winter unless I teach at Blue on Fridays.

I got midweek season passes so I won't be there on weekends unless I pay for lift tickets.

I'm in Bethlehem Mondays for fiddle lessons.

Serch and I got there at opening and stayed until 11:30 when the rain was just ridiculous.

Challenge glade was easily the highlight of the day... although Mike and I did find some tree skiing to mess around with over by ridge run as well.

We went over to the bunny hills near the end of our session just to say we did it pretty much and hopped off into the trees.

Skiing in the trees on opening weekend.... JF is sick!!! Loving that shit man... LOVING IT!!!!

Dematte's was nice as well... T-bolt was poached a few times as well and the best part was doing it right in front of ski patrol and they didn't bother one bit. (Won't ever see that shit anywhere else in PA. MAD Props to JFBB once again)

Good times despite the weather... Can't wait until next weekend..

(I'll bring the PE's next weekend so the JFBB PASR crew can roll 4 deep all on PE's....that's picture worthy)