DON'T GET STUCK ON THE CHAIRLIFT!

Justin

I hope this is a joke... but this really did happy at west mountain in NY in the 80's. Two guys spent the night on the chair after sneaking on after last chair.

Its actually happened a number of times, one dude was paralyzed after he jumped off and another dude spent the night walking around inside a gondy.

The fact that this movie is being made just tells you the industry is completely devoid of any actual good ideas.

• Like 2

HAHAHA that looks terrible. as if lifts arent boring enough already, lets make a movie about people sitting on one. and since when are ski resorts closed for a week? the cell phone question might be answered by no service? idk. but wolves on the mountain??? haha

but not like their families would get worried and call ski patrol or anything haha

Edited by julz

HAHAHA that looks terrible. as if lifts arent boring enough already, lets make a movie about people sitting on one. and since when are ski resorts closed for a week? the cell phone question might be answered by no service? idk. but wolves on the mountain??? haha

but not like their families would get worried and call ski patrol or anything haha

There's wolves, moose, fox, deer, and all sorts of other animals on ski resorts around the world.

There's wolves, moose, fox, deer, and all sorts of other animals on ski resorts around the world.

I've seen deer in pa, and mooses (meese? if gooses=geese it makes sense) in CO but never seen wolves or any other animals that pose a threat to skiers/boarders.

regardless, that movie is gonna suck more than jenna jameson

I've seen deer in pa, and mooses (meese? if gooses=geese it makes sense) in CO but never seen wolves or any other animals that pose a threat to skiers/boarders.

There's moose in Vermont :huh:

There's bear all over the place around PA. I saw a black bear wander across my friends backyard once while we were sitting in the hot tub, and they were crawling all over the camp I worked at up in Wayne County. They're hibernating now, but they still come out every once in a while over the winter and wander around a little bit. And I hear coyote howling on the outskirts of Slatington all the time. Give it a chance, and there are plenty of things around here that would be glad to eat you.

And the plural of moose is moose. And finally, this movie looks like it will blow. Unless there are zombie deer and hot college coeds in the next lift chair.

ok well scratch my post i based that off personal experience cause i have not seen much wildlife at RESORTS, especially in winter.

and they could have atleast made it a quad and added another hot girl

and what happens to her gloves?? in the trailer you see her wake up with her hands frozen to the bar

ok well scratch my post i based that off personal experience cause i have not seen much wildlife at RESORTS, especially in winter.

and they could have atleast made it a quad and added another hot girl

and what happens to her gloves?? in the trailer you see her wake up with her hands frozen to the bar

Soo lame. I love the overly dramatic dropping of the ski pole... Oh no.. Now even if I make it out alive I'm still going to have to walk back up for my pole!!

I was on the Coney Glade lift today at Snowmass around 2 p.m. The high today was fifteen degrees. It was zero all over most of the mountain. At this time of day the Sun is setting behind the mountain due to the low angle and you are guaranteed a nice 5-10 degree drop once it goes away.

As I am about to get on the lift the flunkie working it that day says, "the black thing just broke." Yet he still lets me get on the lift! I made it maybe five chairs into the ride when the lift stops. Gee asshole do you think maybe you shouldn't have let me on the lift after you noticed "the black thing broke." I was too high to jump.

30 minutes later they got it running again and I got to the top. Johnny was not a happy boy. Yeah I was mad, but props to the Aspen Snowmass ski patrol. Two separate patrolers stopped at my chair to let me know what was going on, how long I could expect to wait, and did I need emergency relief due to the extreme cold. Very cool. That's how its done folks. Blue could use some pointers. I was the last person off the lift and the patrolers waiting at the top gave me a $25 voucher to use on food, gear, anything. Very cool response.

Sorry for the long winded story, but needless to say, all I kept thinking about was this damn movie trailer while I was trapped on the lift!

• Like 1