gss getting mad air

img22.jpg

gss getting mad air 2.0

img21.jpg

me in the cirque navigating some bumps

img23.jpg

a close up of me in the backseat.

img24.jpg

jay loving the spring like snow in the cirque.

img25.jpg

Jay looks to have the best form...must be the skis.

haha...that must be it :) that, and the white pants. But in reality, it's all about when the camera snaps the shot. My camera takes a shot 3 times every second, so sometimes the camera miss the apex of the turn and have to chose from the best of the action shots. Jay happened to nail the apex right as the camera grabbed a shot. It's a crap shoot. I took like 50 shots of GSS in the Cirque and pretty much none came out great. I took over 150 action shots today :)

Just killed a bottle of Pinot Noir....Probably hitting the Cadillac Grill for dinner.

Thanks Phil. I am having a blast with the kastle skis. We will try and preserve some snow for your group trip next week :rofl

Don't count on it...We could barely traverse into the Cirque without hitting rocks (its even melted down to the ground at some places). Even the groomers are getting boney. We're still gettin the goods but it's gunna be really rough by the weekend if it doesn't snow.

hopefully you guys get some snow. coverage is great at Blue.... haha.

ya i hope it snows too, but we're having so much freakin fun as it. You don't need fresh pow at JH to have an awesome time. We're enjoying near spring conditions right now. Snow at this point will just be icing on the cake. It's great having 3 PASRs around to really enjoy the awesomeness that is Jackson Hole. It's hard to be displeased with a bluebird spring like day at Jhole.

So NSJay loves good wine and Champagne, as do I, and he decided to text me "Raise your class..a toast to a great day..cheers" with this picture attached:

img26.jpg

We weren't about to be out classed by some guy from nazareth...my andouille sausage and chicken pesto pizza with some fine syrah...

img27.jpg

doug's salmon with penne

img28.jpg

our "huckleberry" champagne drinks on the house...

img29.jpg

It's only ghey if they got the suite with one double bed. Looks like you guys are livin the dream with some good chow, wine and friends. Malozzi's just jealous.

exactly. we've already skied more days out west then he has this year.

and fyi...those girly drinks were on the house...we sure as hell didnt order them.

Atomic jeff is currently uploading the first ski video I ever shot!!!! Stayed tuned to this thread for a sweet video and sweet pictures from 2day

GSS took lots of video today. Quality over quantity...not in the GSS iPhone handbook. Fun day today...hoping for edge deep powder tomorrow AM. :wiggle