Burning snow...

Ski

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between this thread and the Simon Dumont one I've realized this forum is full of nerds.

Hey, my late wife :) was a bio-chemist that became a library director because I moved her to the northern Poconos. And she was a flag girl in high school that went to science camp. SCIENCE CAMP! Nerds do not get more nerdish than that.

Atomic recently spent time with her...nerd chicks can be pretty hot.

"One time at band camp..."

Hey, my late wife  :) was a bio-chemist that became a library director because I moved her to the northern Poconos. And she was a flag girl in high school that went to science camp. SCIENCE CAMP! Nerds do not get more nerdish than that.

Atomic recently spent time with her...nerd chicks can be pretty hot.

"One time at band camp..."

-_- library director...she must be hot.

Band at my school is ALL geeks, then again my one friend is from the band and my buddies and all always make fun of him and his trumpet lol. Come to think of it my whole school is practically all geeks.

I played band in elementary and another kid and I were goofing around during a rehersal and always got in trouble. That band was a disaster the one time during rehersal, a trombone players slide fell off, hit a music stand and then the rest of the stands in the row fell over like dominos. The slide continued to fall and hit someone in the head. LOL you just had to be there to see it.

I quit band the day before a HUGE concert and the teacher was pissed...