• 10/9 (Saturday)
    • 10/15 (Friday)
    • 10/16 (Saturday)
    • 10/22 (Friday)
    • 10/23 (Saturday)
  2. 2. Where should it be held?

• Bethlehem Brew Works
    • KOP Fox & Hound

Well, let's get this going. We did it last year on 10/23 @ the Fox and Hound in KOP. I propose the same location, as they seemed to work out pretty well for everyone. Please vote for the night (starting at 8pm) that works best for you.

Last year's crowd included me, GSS, noxidee, angryhugo, sexkitten and bob, melissa, phillycore and wife, thinksnow and wife, and JohnnyStyle and Mrs. Style. I'd say everyone had a fun time.

KOP sucks. i nominate the Lehigh Valley Brewfest on october 16th. http://www.lvbrewfest.org/cwo/Home

or the following weekend at the icehouse in bethlehem, stoketoberfast, with an afterparty at bethlehem brew works. stoketoberfest is like 4 or 5 ski/snowboard movies back to back.

If you would've come last year, you would've seen that LVBF wouldn't exactly be a good venue. The BrewWorks might be.

and if you are coming up that weekend, i'll have a spot for you.

Roger Roger, I'll probably be working whatever night this falls on, but i'll make my way there afterwards.

The third weekend in october works best for me. Second week is most likely tent sale, and I will be dead after that week.

Edited by Dan-

Saturday October 30th: The Matchstick premier is going to be at World Cafe in Philly. A few of us have spent some time at the venue and it is one of my favorite spots in Philly. Saw a mountain bike movie there about 3 weeks ago. Full bar in the back, lots of room to hang out, always good times...

Obviously LVBF is happening, and Stoketoberfest can't be missed.

Saturday October 30th: The Matchstick premier is going to be at World Cafe in Philly. A few of us have spent some time at the venue and it is one of my favorite spots in Philly. Saw a mountain bike movie there about 3 weeks ago. Full bar in the back, lots of room to hang out, always good times...

Obviously LVBF is happening, and Stoketoberfest can't be missed.

That sounds awesome, too.

Sincerely,

-Mr Non-committal