Pre-Season STOKE Thread!!!

DiMe

It's looking like late January..possibly early February for J Heezy...I probably won't book till December or so..all PASRs are welcome..I'm guessing that people are going to be staying at a couple different spots..Atomic Jeff is talking somewhere posh on-mountain and I am good with the 49er in town...nightlife in town is alot better and lodging is cheaper than on mountain but the tradeoff is taking the bus in the morning..which I don't mind..as long as there's not a ski club from North Dakota with 60 people on the 8AM bus.. :blink:

even though I just put my AC back on..my stoke level is rising..currently around 8.763 on thr stoke market...

Awesome sweet! I know right...Can't wait for the colder weather to come.

eyewitness reports are saying that leaves are changing colors from the Poke N Hoes to Canada..last night I saw a guy wearing a hoodie..and this morning I was so excited for ski season that I forgot to turn my swagg on..

early fall colors due to dry conditions. hot dry summer = cold wet winter?

It's looking like late January..possibly early February for J Heezy...I probably won't book till December or so..all PASRs are welcome..I'm guessing that people are going to be staying at a couple different spots..Atomic Jeff is talking somewhere posh on-mountain and I am good with the 49er in town...nightlife in town is alot better and lodging is cheaper than on mountain but the tradeoff is taking the bus in the morning..which I don't mind..as long as there's not a ski club from North Dakota with 60 people on the 8AM bus..

Damn....

I will probably miss JH this year as those dates are not steezy. I was planning on Aspen in January, JH sometime in February (can only go around the 9th and later), Aspen in March. Boring I know but if JH doesn't workout maybe I will make a trip to CA or UT instead. I am sure the TR's will be EPIC with or without me. :wiggle

Damn....

I will probably miss JH this year as those dates are not steezy. I was planning on Aspen in January, JH sometime in February (can only go around the 9th and later), Aspen in March. Boring I know but if JH doesn't workout maybe I will make a trip to CA or UT instead. I am sure the TR's will be EPIC with or without me. :wiggle

stoke stomper

Gotta get to Halloween first:

Then the serial weather watching begins in earnest. I'll be posting real time snow reports from Philly:

With my 3 assistants:

Looking forward to the 1st winter hike, camp n ski, hopefully pre t-giving:

And hoping for lotsa scenes like this around here soon:

J-Hole is in my sights this season, I don't think I'm taking any club trips out west this year, the selection is kinda meh. They have a trip planned to Aspen, but I ain't feelin it. I'd rather hit Silverton or Wolf Creek if I'm going to CO.

aspen >> wolf creek (most annoying flat traverses in the world), but silverton >> aspen

Consider it done. When you going? PS: We should hang and down a few beers, if yer ever biking in Roxborough, stop in.

the unofficial week is 1/30-2/6. It'll probably change 50 times before then, though. I'd be glad to grab some beers anytime. I still have your cell #, so I'll give you a shout soon.

Consider it done. When you going? PS: We should hang and down a few beers, if yer ever biking in Roxborough, stop in.

the unofficial week is 1/30-2/6. It'll probably change 50 times before then, though. I'd be glad to grab some beers anytime. I still have your cell #, so I'll give you a shout soon.

so when's flatrock happening?