Pre-Season STOKE Thread!!!

DiMe

hope ya got some strong knees, buddy

Never had knee issues, injury, surgery..............yet. Opting for the 22 Designs Axl tele binding instead after researching the various products, but they're hard to find on line for a good price. Picked up a pair of Garmont Ener G tele boots used once for $300. Other than the telebindings, I'm pretty much done for gear.

Never had knee issues, injury, surgery..............yet. Opting for the 22 Designs Axl tele binding instead after researching the various products, but they're hard to find on line for a good price. Picked up a pair of Garmont Ener G tele boots used once for $300. Other than the telebindings, I'm pretty much done for gear.

yeah the xxl is rather burly. if i remember correctly, bottom end of the DIN range is at 12. i ride my park skis at 10 and have never had issues with prerelease/non-release even hitting bigger stuff out west, so i'd be a bit scared to run something that beefy, but if you're skiing stuff that's definite no-fall type terrain where you don't want the remote chance of your ski coming off, then that's your binding.

• 3 weeks later...

Thats huge stoke... They've put alot of snow down in the past 2 nights... I wonder what the high temps are there? I know they are considerable lower than what most of the weather agencies report... I would say they have about a 3rd of the snow they want... With all that traffic the first couple weeks they need a deep base... Can't wait for that snowmaking to spread eastward... Looks like most of the weather I have seen for the northeast shows the temps trending down with the seasonal averages... Soon...

• 1 month later...

I just got tickets for Jeff Beck at the Keswick for March 25, meet and greet, front row seats.......I AM SERIOUSLY

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :band

WOW!! That's a fuckin great score..JB is one of the all time guitar greats..I gotta look into this..BTW how did you score meet and greet?

WOW!! That's a fuckin great score..JB is one of the all time guitar greats..I gotta look into this..BTW how did you score meet and greet?

WHYY is running a membership drive, they played a Jeff Beck tribute show to Les Paul earlier this evening which was great. One of the packages was 2 tix to the show with a meet n greet. I was downstairs looking thru my vinyl and decided "There and Back" needs to get inked with his autograph.

very cool - i love the keswick. I try to catch a few shows a year there, last was levon helm and the wood bros

Nice. Last Keswick show for me was Johnny Cash. It's been a while.

Just ordered some Jeff Beck tix...Got them through WHYY for a fund donation...Thanks Moe!!!!!!!

March 25? Should be tits if he plays some of his stuff. I hope it isn't a full blown Les Paul tribute, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I gotta hear him play a few of my faves. Perfect day would be a foot or more of fresh spring blower the nite before at Blue, ski all day, and head for for the show! :downhill: