When Will the Snow Arrive?

Ride Delaware ?

i bet we could triangulate the position of satellites and use gps to coordinate the exact location of the air vessel at approximately 15 hundred hours into the projected flight pattern at which point this picture was taken using a telephoto lens then uploaded with an iphone while still in the cabin.

i bet we could triangulate the position of satellites and use gps to coordinate the exact location of the air vessel at approximately 15 hundred hours into the projected flight pattern at which point this picture was taken using a telephoto lens then uploaded with an iphone while still in the cabin.

you must've went to a good school...that is rocket science.

Loveland seems to have started the guns up in earnest overnight. Sounds like temps in the mountains there are in the mid 40's during the day and mid 20s at night. Guns are shut off now, but I saw a webcam snapshot showing snowmaking all the way to the base this morning.

Looks like our long range temps are starting to dip... Snowmaking in VT in 2 weeks?

Loveland seems to have started the guns up in earnest overnight. Sounds like temps in the mountains there are in the mid 40's during the day and mid 20s at night. Guns are shut off now, but I saw a webcam snapshot showing snowmaking all the way to the base this morning.

Looks like our long range temps are starting to dip... Snowmaking in VT in 2 weeks?

i think its really optimistic to be thinking anything in the north east will get going in october. i would like it to happen, but i guess only time will tell. long range forcasts always seem to be colder than actual temps.

Looks like they're calling for snow tonight in the upper elevations at Jay Peak!! I also see night time temps in the upper 20s in the long range forecast for latw October!! Let it snow let it snow let it snow !! :rock :rock :rock

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

While we will all be able to tell there is a warm spell coming through, it looks like the cold temps will arrive Friday night and stay for the foreseeable future... Looks like you dedicated opening day K folks may get the first full weekend in November...