MSP Premier Philly

snorovr

Hello all,

Matchstick Productions ski movie premier Friday night 10/29 at the World Cafe in Philly! Awesome venue with a full bar. Doors open at 7pm movie goes off at 8pm. Lots of swag, Subaru Rally Car will be on display and should be open to sit in...

If anyone is in the area and wants to come by just for a photo with the car or to check it out you don't need to buy a ticket to do so. I believe it is one of the cars Travis did one of his 150ft+ jumps in.

$15 to get in (see me (short dude in a Subaru polo) and we'll make sure to get you some swag...)

- Trevor

doors open at 7 movie goes off at 8? why so short?

Haha nice. For the slangish term challenged, the film will be starting at 8pm.

(short dude in a Subaru polo) Thanks for that....

No problem! Join us for the after party at the U-Haul depot in South Philly!

Edited by T*Maki

Good time at the premiere last nite, the movie kicked ass! Met T*Maki and a few other peeps. Began drinking at 5 with a coupla friends that came down. Couldn't rally for beers in Manayunk afterward. Went directly to bed. Musta been the 4 caucasians that pushed me over the cliff. I did one panoramic vid of the cafe. But there still appears to be problems with file attachments. "Error No file was selected for upload". :angry: