iron maiden k2 collab ski

Justin

awesome. has no one seen their marketing this year? they're pushing rocker hard, and this fits in perfectly. that and they've already worked with iron maiden previously for the maid'n AK. they did the in-season release thing with the fujatives the first few years too, so it's really nothing new for them.

edit: dubstep as a trend in skiing needs to die, yesterday. as far as the mainstream is concerned, there is no 'major' dubstep artist. i couldn't tell you what glitch mob or rusko's 'brand' looks like, but to a good majority of people who walk into a shop, they're immediately going to recognize iron maiden, whether they like their music or not.

Edited by Justo8484
  • Like 1

let's also not forget that iron maiden is fucking huge in many many countries outside the us. not even kidding. probably their biggest fan base is in south america, but i know they are still quite popular in europe as well. those guys are in their fucking 60s and have a private jet that they fly all over the world in playing massive sold out shows. i am not a fan myself, but seriously... they are still very successful.

Iron-Maiden_blog.jpg

let's also not forget that iron maiden is fucking huge in many many countries outside the us. not even kidding. probably their biggest fan base is in south america, but i know they are still quite popular in europe as well. those guys are in their fucking 60s and have a private jet that they fly all over the world in playing massive sold out shows. i am not a fan myself, but seriously... they are still very successful.

Iron-Maiden_blog.jpg

well that's pretty wild. never knew. as much as it doesn't seem like something i would be interested in, it looks like it was a good marketing move for K2.

edit: dubstep as a trend in skiing needs to die, yesterday. as far as the mainstream is concerned, there is no 'major' dubstep artist. i couldn't tell you what glitch mob or rusko's 'brand' looks like, but to a good majority of people who walk into a shop, they're immediately going to recognize iron maiden, whether they like their music or not.

it was a joke...chill. we know people arent going to buy a dubstep ski. i wouldnt want one made anyway.

dubstep trend absolutely needs to die.

glitch mob is NOT dubstep and rusko is the fuckin 50 cent/lil wayne of dub.

people who know whats up, know whats up.

ok....I'll bite,

What The Hell is Dubstep?

premature ejaculation for your ears.

the "trend" is for every 15 year old to think "ooooo i like the bass and sounds of this song and i loooooooooooveeee rusko!!! where can i find some DJ programs???"

when in reality people think they do a lot of x because they listen to it.