Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

I live about 2 miles from Elk. The lights are on and the guns are blowing, although they dont plan to open tenatively till december 9. Montage, on their facebook page, said they would be blowing tonight. 

Im hoping with 3 nights in a row of cold temps we can maybe be skiing blue or BB on black friday

This dude driving down from elk for freedom lol

I'm definitely NOT driving to bb to "ski" the freedom shitshow ever again.

Im down the street from it and i have no intention of ever doing that again as well.  i would stop by and drink beer in the parking lot with the rest of the weirdos from here though.  

• Like 3

I'm definitely NOT driving to bb to "ski" the freedom shitshow ever again.

QFT I'll only go there if big boulder park is open.

was it that crowded before?

Fuck yeah cause it's the only place open and all the Jibhonks descend.

And that lift doesn't have much capacity.

I should have done the BB wrod my senior year when they opened Nov. 9, but I left my gear at home until Thanksgiving thinking there was no way I would do it until after that...

I remember in college people wouldn't bring their ski gear up till thanksgiving. Dumb ass's

i dont see how anyone is gonna be open on Friday for the Pocono WROD.  Next 2 nights look ok for some snowmaking, but thurs-fri look stupidly warm.

Low 50s is not stupid warm. If big boulder can blow alot tonight they'll be fine for Friday. Blue has confirmed that December 4th is earliest possible opening.

They got 3 days of McSnow blowing before the warm temps return, 3 days of above above freezing temps, chance of rain on Saturday and then the cold moves back in.  No reason not to get some limited runs groomed by Friday or next week. I'm gearless down here anyway, but cheering for local weather to cooperate.