Trail guide

GregO'

Hey ROSSBOY

Today 825am laurel glade listed as open. So I am in the village and like to walk to laurel glade like I did fri and sat and ski down. Except today to return to laurel glade was impossable that makes for a shitty walk back up to the village. Thanks for nothing. How do you list a trail as open with no access???

• Like 1

Dude ease up

First Rossboy is a pr guy he gussies up what others tell him to say, it isn't like he controls when stuff opens or what is open. The best you could get from him is a sorry.

Second this is Camelback there is no village the whole place is maybe a 1/2 mile across, you realize your participating in a sport and then bitching about walking 200 yards.

Wash the sand out of your vag and move on.

• Like 1

I am not bitching about a 200 yd walk I walk it every day to get to laurel glade but with ALL the trails closed above laurel glade and the glade chair not running HTF do you get to laurel glade, so I can walk home. I skiied the rocket walked across the bridge then skied across 2 closed trails to laural glade. Just saying if the trail is open HTF do you get there.

Years ago I headed down Mark Antony in the AM, hung the right after the elbow turn and continued down to Oak Lane (or whatever the Oak thing is) and ended up at the base of the bunny hill. No chairs were running. I had to hike up the damn hill to get back to the Sullivan chair. I complained to Sam Newman, who was president at the time and he had the nerve to tell me that part of the mountain was closed off and I wasn't supposed to have skied it. Well, there was definitely nothing blocking the trail down anywhere when I went down, no cones, no poles, no ropes and I not the "shortcut" type. I was steamed!!!

Hey johnny law

"Second this is Camelback there is no village the whole place is maybe a 1/2 mile across, you realize your participating in a sport and then bitching about walking 200 yards."

The village at camelback has access to the mt. by walking and then ski down to the base. It has been there since 1976 so get the SAND out of your eyes and comment on something you have some knowledge off.

Hey johnny law

"Second this is Camelback there is no village the whole place is maybe a 1/2 mile across, you realize your participating in a sport and then bitching about walking 200 yards."

The village at camelback has access to the mt. by walking and then ski down to the base. It has been there since 1976 so get the SAND out of your eyes and comment on something you have some knowledge off.

Fuck off dick bag, its a fucking lodge with another couple shit buildings its not teton village or whistler. Wow you have a million shit ass houses around a 500 vert mtn, that's great but its still not a village. Where's the village's restaurants or gas station or bank or bar, its a condo complex with a pool.

Regardless, please enthrall us all with further tales of your daring exploits, perhaps the time you managed to scale Bear Creek without supplemental oxygen or skied Blue from the Summit lodge to the Valley without stopping.

I'm on the edge of my seat here waiting.....

• Like 5

Fuck off dick bag, its a fucking lodge with another couple shit buildings its not teton village or whistler. Wow you have a million shit ass houses around a 500 vert mtn, that's great but its still not a village. Where's the village's restaurants or gas station or bank or bar, its a condo complex with a pool.

Regardless, please enthrall us all with further tales of your daring exploits, perhaps the time you managed to scale Bear Creek without supplemental oxygen or skied Blue from the Summit lodge to the Valley without stopping.

I'm on the edge of my seat here waiting.....

The Village at Camelback is the name of the condo development on the mountain. So, dick bag, maybe you should pay attention to what he is actually talking about. Normally, to get back home from there, you either head down the Birches or head up the far right chair, then get off and cut through the trees to your house. Every once in a while, they surprise you by shutting down Birches or that far right chair. Major hassle to get home then. I had a place there for 20 years.

The Village at Camelback is the name of the condo development on the mountain. So, dick bag, maybe you should pay attention to what he is actually talking about. Normally, to get back home from there, you either head down the Birches or head up the far right chair, then get off and cut through the trees to your house. Every once in a while, they surprise you by shutting down Birches or that far right chair. Major hassle to get home then. I had a place there for 20 years.

I know exactly what he's talking about hence the part where I said "its a condo complex with a pool". I can call my condo complex the Village at Pioneer Crossing but simply saying something does not make it so.

Now if you can't see the funny in bitching about walking at most 1/4 mile while participating in an athletic endeavor than I can't help you.

"You know I was playing basketball the other day and the ball rolled away from me and I had to go get it, it was horrible and I almost died"

• Like 3