12/22 - TR

AngryHugo

oh, hello everybody. rolled out from the 19129 around 11 to touch the sky at Blue Mountain, the true mountain. on the way up, I rocked out to some Right Said Fred and Katrina and the Waves because I'm too sexy to walk on sunshine what what. booted up around 12:30, and thought I saw Root walking out, but I'm not sure because I drink a lot.

first run down Lazy to the Falls was mad crispy, like a sugar corn pop. then went down Dreamweaver, which had a lot more snow on it - mad sweet and low. decided to check out Main St, which was windy as hell and really scraped off. giant sheets of ice everywhere. took another run at lazy, and on the way back up, saw a groomer all over Nightmare. as I got to the top, they pulled the tape back and opened it. there were a few cookies (om nom nom), but was pretty good for a newly opened trail.

I pretty much worked the left side of the mountain the rest of the day, since it had better snow. peaced out around 2:30, then hit Scheetz for some ghetto nachos and sfrb. LTD

JADIP

Fun day today, Nightmare opened up, skied until about 2:30. The Iphone helmet cam actually did work, but the lack of wide angle lens and some other technical difficulties rules out any further "development" of the iphone helmet cam. I'll post up a small edit tomorrow of the only run down Challenge I shot. Conditions were decent, I took the Bro 195's out for their maiden voyage today, unfortunately blue doesn't have enough pitch or vert to really drive these skis. Pretty much straight lined Nitemare and Dreamweaver, a few Lazy mile runs and Challenge. Had a ton of tunes loaded up that I hadn't listened to, so it was a good day to just do some mellow cruising and enjoy the music. Saw Root and made a run with him, vibes to Root who recently lost his grandmother.

Fun day today, Nightmare opened up, skied until about 2:30. The Iphone helmet cam actually did work, but the lack of wide angle lens and some other technical difficulties rules out any further "development" of the iphone helmet cam. I'll post up a small edit tomorrow of the only run down Challenge I shot. Conditions were decent, I took the Bro 195's out for their maiden voyage today, unfortunately blue doesn't have enough pitch or vert to really drive these skis. Pretty much straight lined Nitemare and Dreamweaver, a few Lazy mile runs and Challenge. Had a ton of tunes loaded up that I hadn't listened to, so it was a good day to just do some mellow cruising and enjoy the music. Saw Root and made a run with him, vibes to Root who recently lost his grandmother.

That's one of the complaints I have about the iPhone video...the pictures can be taken in a nice wide angle, but the camera is no where near as wide.

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Fish-eye-Magnet-Conversion-iPhone/dp/B002MQ3ZKW

hahaha

I was there today. Skied two runs with MoeGhoul. Run of the day was Dreamweaver, followed by Widow Maker/Chute/Main St.

Great conditions all around today and sunny skies. Couldn't ask for a better day.

http://phresheez.com/site/showmap.php?mode=mapdate&buddy=RootDKJ&name=20101222&play=1