Blue tomorrow night anyone?

bluemt1988

haha thanks buddy! I'll try and keep the posts entertaining and useful. Doug seems nice. Every one does. This forum is chill compared to some of the surf forums i've belonged to. So much hate, shit talking, and nailing newbees to the wall. Can't stand it. i welcome anyone who isn't a jackass. Should meet up sometime and charge. on water, snow, whatever. tip some cold ones after. my treat!

I swear if this winter is like last winter where jersey and philly get all the snow...I'm moving. Rant over. Back to your regularly scheduled roll call.

29 inches in Elizabeth, NJ. That's crap.

Allentown 3 inches.... Lame.

Elizabethtown, NJ that is.

Edited by Nidecker

Actually blue is closed till 12:30 because of the wind. They will give an update before 12:30 if they are going to open or stay closed. They said as soon as a report comes in of calmer winds they will open.

Sustained winds from 25 to 40 highest gusts to 50. Wfmz says winds won't really let up till 5pm.

Actually blue is closed till 12:30 because of the wind. They will give an update before 12:30 if they are going to open or stay closed. They said as soon as a report comes in of calmer winds they will open.

Sustained winds from 25 to 40 highest gusts to 50. Wfmz says winds won't really let up till 5pm.

Would have been nice to send an email update.

im not surprised. probably wouldn't of even made it up today anyway, it's a total shitshow in philly. people can't drive in this shit even with their huge 4x4 vehicles. it took me an hour to drop my mom off at work 10 minutes away. now I gotta dig the whole fucking house, cars, and driveway out AND the snowblower is broken. never thought I'd say this, but fuck the snow.

It was epic today at blue. I've never been in winds like that. The 6 chair would shut off due to the sensors reading above 45mph sustained winds. Highest recorded wind speed was 62mph I heard. I dropped into razors edge, got hit by a gust of wind and blew me back to almost parallel of the sign that has the double dimond symbol.

I know how you feel. I haven't gotten out that much this season. You were right the winds were straight in your face. Actually fell on Razor's Edge from the gusts. Toward the end it started becoming a cross wind, and that mixed with all the snow blown off the trails wasn't great. I never mind ice but high winds i see are a problem on ice when your straight lining. Washed out and slid a couple hundred feet. I was worried I ripped my brand new pants haha.