1/26 & 1/27 Roll Call

RootDKJ

Roads are *terrible* right now, and that's coming from me. I drove my mom's X3 to wawa this morning, and the ABS was kicking on with the slightest brake application. It has brand new all seasons, I figured the a/s tires were to blame. Got in my car w/ knobby snows...same thing. We need some snow on top of this compacted snow layer to get some traction.

I would love to drive up for an afternoon sesh but the roads at a clusterfck. And also I wouldn't feel like driving a 2.5 hour drive through the snow to come home. Probably going to be up for an am session tomorrow if the winds are fine.

Sweet fucking day, all the lines are in, lift lines are a go. The baby chair line which shall now be called Rat Skank is epic, sweet little hidden drop that takes you by surprise. Tbar line is primo and the top of the quad lift line is real nice. Lots of people all over the place which pissed patrol off, dude got nuclear about us skiing the tbar line. Roads were fine unless you wanted to do 90.

We got there at 2 and left at 10 and there was maybe 5 inches on my car, lots more in reading maybe 10 inches since I shoveled this morning.

There is a rain crust that will keep you from bottoming out but the regular trees have too much shit in them.

One more nice storm and all kinds of things come into play.

Have fun tomorrow.

Edited by Johnny Law

Jealous of you guys. Only about 2 inches this morning. There was a decent amount of snow down last night on the roads but the A4 handled it like it wasn't there and by morning it really wasn't with the wind taking care of it.