Anybody ride today 1/2?

peski28

I was kinda scared. I also have center mounted floppy skis with some railed out edges but I can't imagine getting an edge in with anything else was fun. Felt like a noob side slipping down parts of midway. The weather in PA needs to get it's act together, rain on new years day is unacceptable. Lots of fake stuff and maybe a tiny bit of real snow with the cold temps the next few days.

They were blowing all day too, even on strawberry shortcut. Can't wait to be able to avoid the vista lift.

today was...interesting. Lazy was pretty decent to start the day. Very grippy down the right side and I could really push it pretty hard. The first few runs were great. Paradise was fckin terrible. Main Street was bad, too. By about 9:45am when JStyle and I caught up with AngryHugo it was terrible. I just tuned my Mantra's last night with a razor sharp 3 degree bevel, and I was having trouble stopping on Lazy Mile when I was waiting for the crowds to disperse. It was bulletproof. Pretty amazing stuff. JStyle and I almost got hit 2 or 3 times standing off the side of the trail by people who had their boards sideways but couldn't get any grip to stop.

Lots of snow being made now though. Much better conditions today. I need to do something with my boots though cause my ankle is hurting bad after riding hard new years day and with the solidness of yesterday. Looked really good regardless and the suns out.

So I went there and they talked about blowing on razorback, I'm like what the fuck trail is that so I look on the map.......the only plausible explanation for shit like that is to up the trail count.....LOL 10 trails has somehow become 40

Razorback will be used for a mid mountain start point for races. They have a shack with what looks like a nice "headwall" for a start gate.

So I went there and they talked about blowing on razorback, I'm like what the fuck trail is that so I look on the map.......the only plausible explanation for shit like that is to up the trail count.....LOL 10 trails has somehow become 40

They have by far and away beat everyone in regards to expansion in trails vs actual acreage...

They have by far and away beat everyone in regards to expansion in trails vs actual acreage...

i really don't recall many other hills actually cutting new trails recently like Blue... i might be wrong. but Blue has been adding, even if its just something small like razorback or something big like nightmare/dreamweaver.