2011-2012: New England Pass

2012-2013: New England Pass

2013-2014: Sugarbush

2014-2015: Sugarbush

Monday - Thursday.

6 passes.

$114

Holidays not included.

Can be used anytime including weekends after March 8th (unless otherwise determined)

is that this years package?  Last year it was like middle of Feb for weekends.  i hope they otherwise determine.   

is that this years package? Last year it was like middle of Feb for weekends. i hope they otherwise determine.

Yeah. Go with Mike's pass if anybody wants it. I think he gets a benefit or something because of it? Could be wrong. I get nothing out if mine though. So if he it helps out a fellow PASR, use his.

That was a big part of the conversation last night around the glorious pit with charred meat treats. I have nothing planned this early, only a few ideas, including a possible trip to UT if I can arrange a trip dirtbag style, including a place to stay out there. $$$ is the other issue, but that's nothing new. We talked about a trip to Placid/Whiteface but it will really boil down to opportunity and conditions. I still plan to get up to VT for at least a week once a month, although hanging out in my house with a 4 year old and a 1 year old is making me think I'll take more frequent, but shorter trips to Smuggs. That said, Trips to Elf and Blue and.......wait fo it.....Montage? dare I say after blowing it off for umpteen years? I won't rule out a trip to WV if they get socked early season as they have the past few years.

meat treatspost-2366-0-85185300-1410792616_thumb.jpg

Cody cleaning off the grills. post-2366-0-95381600-1410792644_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I'm looking at going to Denver in early October to see some friends. I'm not expecting anyone to be open since Loveland's earliest opening was Oct. 17, but I'll check the weather and take my gear if it's looks promising.

I have a potential trip to Vail the first week in February. A buddy has a time share and he invited a couple of us out.

Most of my trips will be a couple weeks here or there at the Bush.

Moe ghoul who's the four year old and one year old? Maybe you should get a job to make money for ski trips out west lol

Renter buddy's kids. But she just texted me a few minutes ago that she might take the kids to her parents house while I'm up there. That's kinda like pre season stoke as well.

• Like 1

Moe ghoul who's the four year old and one year old? Maybe you should get a job to make money for ski trips out west lol

Haha, yeah about the $$$$. I'm hoping to get a sales agreement on my land sometime this week, that'll be a gamechanger. Woman is meeting with the Township tomorrow regarding construction permits, easements, etc. fingers are crossed.