2014-15 Home Mountains

toast21602

My family is doing JFBB this season again and probably the next couple years. I'll move on to bigger and better things once they can carry their own shit. It's my 11th season pass. I had one at JFBB and CB 2000/2001 and 2001/2002. Then Eagle Rock From 2008-2013. Then JFBB last season and this one.

Frost with the pass which has been long paid for. My checkbook and pen is at the ready for Mbikes passes for Blue. I really enjoyed last season with getting some great days in at both frost and blue. Utah is pretty much a lock, and i would like to do something like Vt again late season.

Right about now, i would ski the "tilted tabletop" that is freedom at BB, and be really happy. At least for 10 mins or so.

• Like 2

Frost with the pass which has been long paid for. My checkbook and pen is at the ready for Mbikes passes for Blue. I really enjoyed last season with getting some great days in at both frost and blue. Utah is pretty much a lock, and i would like to do something like Vt again late season.

Right about now, i would ski the "tilted tabletop" that is freedom at BB, and be really happy. At least for 10 mins or so.

I just got my mountain bike pass today.

It's a steal.

• Like 1

We just need JFskiDan to convert to the dark (light?) side that is Blue Mountain...glad we got NMSKI to get the pass for this season.

Getting JfDan to become a FT blue pass holder will be about as tough as converting the Pope to Judaism. (sorry buddy lol). He's cracking though. Look for JfDan to put in at least 12 to 15 days at Blue this season.