BB open

JFskiDan

Great first day at BB! I left Cape May County at 655 AM, stopped once at the WaWa on 322 and was in the lot at 930. If the new exit was open I would have been there at 920. The ticket office was open even though the lifts were not going to spin until 10. I grabbed my season pass, fancy like Blue, keep it in your pocket and get scanned in line. Non season passes are still paper tickets. This years opening was much better than lasts. Having Love open with no features was great. I think I was the only one on it till 11. The snow was typical JFBB snow, nice and smooth. at 1150 I messaged Doug to see if people were still drinking in the lot at Blue and kept riding till 1, since he left there at 1130. At 1 there were more people on the trail and maybe a 3 chair wait. When I left more people were still arriving. The ride home was uneventful and easy. Looking forward to another EPIC PA winter season.

• Like 1

Snow on love is awesome today with the warm temps. Really need to make a lot of turns to make the trail feel longer than it is. I am breaking in some new boots, so i just keep telling myself its better than walking around the house in them, otherwise i cant do this one trail for too long. Nice to be on the snow though.