any discounts for JFBB?

larrytbull

I'm a downstairs bar guy at JF. That's where cecily tynan hangs.

I didn't even know they had a bar downstairs. I have fond memory's of a bitter cold day at frost about 5 years ago with Moe Ghoul, Barb, Phillycore, Melissa, Smartass, PARidge and others when it was bitterly cold. I think five below zero when I arrived. That's 103 degrees colder than my body temperature and favorite boy band. Moe ghoul even packed me a special lunch in exchange for a voucher I gave him. Post skiing I was dancing like a mofo in the E-40 lounge teaching everybody how to Dougie. I was sweating woo and I didn't even pop a Molly, eat spicy food, sit in a sauna or go through a field sobriety checkpoint.

I didn't even know they had a bar downstairs. I have fond memory's of a bitter cold day at frost about 5 years ago with Moe Ghoul, Barb, Phillycore, Melissa, Smartass, PARidge and others when it was bitterly cold. I think five below zero when I arrived. That's 103 degrees colder than my body temperature and favorite boy band. Moe ghoul even packed me a special lunch in exchange for a voucher I gave him. Post skiing I was dancing like a mofo in the E-40 lounge teaching everybody how to Dougie. I was sweating woo and I didn't even pop a Molly, eat spicy food, sit in a sauna or go through a field sobriety checkpoint.

Was that the radar gun day or the backcountry expedition day?