any discounts for JFBB?

larrytbull

Been looking at the DD for the JFBB discount coupons, haven't seen them surface yet.

wanted to head to jfbb this weekend if they open. and discounts are nicer than paying full.

does any one know of any open discounts for jfbb?

thanks

I used to buy a ticket ahead of time at Buckmans and save maybe 5 or 10 bucks. Not a huge discount but better than nothing.

Been looking at the DD for the JFBB discount coupons, haven't seen them surface yet.

wanted to head to jfbb this weekend if they open.  and discounts are nicer than paying full.

does any one know of any open discounts for jfbb?

thanks

its still pretty earlier for discounts.  its still only November.  they may have some discount shit on black friday, not sure if they would be available for use so soon.  

I thought I read somewhere that JF was shooting for Black Friday?  

Well if you read it on the internet, it must be true. Kidding, i think that was some overly optimistic marketing hype brought on by a newspaper article. JFBB has been very closed lip about anything for this weekend, with some understanding, the weather this week could have put their efforts back some, but this snow will help things along some. i am hoping Frost opens this weekend, but at the same time, i dont wish for things to come true that wont.   the suck ass thing is, after maybe Saturday, the weather looks to go in the shitter as far as solid snowmaking temps.  

its still pretty earlier for discounts.  its still only November.  they may have some discount shit on black friday, not sure if they would be available for use so soon.  

Well if you read it on the internet, it must be true. Kidding, i think that was some overly optimistic marketing hype brought on by a newspaper article. JFBB has been very closed lip about anything for this weekend, with some understanding, the weather this week could have put their efforts back some, but this snow will help things along some. i am hoping Frost opens this weekend, but at the same time, i dont wish for things to come true that wont.   the suck ass thing is, after maybe Saturday, the weather looks to go in the shitter as far as solid snowmaking temps.  

Yeah, I think that is where it was - a local paper story.

Re: the weather....looks like it warms up next week, but JF and CB weather shows overnight lows right around 30....hopefully it dips a little bit and they can get on it....

JF Facebook page is showing a picture of one trail with a ton of snow....I guess we'll see what they are thinking....

Family ski day Saturday.  If JF opens with 4 trails or so, that would probably be our choice.  Otherwise, CB or Blue....tough call there.  Blue's open terrain will be better IMO, but CB will have a HSQ running, so might handle the crowds better.  

I'm not expecting major crowds this weekend at Blue.

I guess I'll see how you guys make out Friday.  After the day last sunday, it's hard to NOT go right back to Blue, that's for sure....

Compared to what CB thinks they will open, Blue would be more fun I think.  Only thing bending my mind about that a little is, we're bringing some friends, and I'm not sure of their ability, so if they turn out to be more green/blue skiers, CB might be a little more fun for them.  

Boy, I think to much about this stuff....

I guess I'll see how you guys make out Friday.  After the day last sunday, it's hard to NOT go right back to Blue, that's for sure....

Compared to what CB thinks they will open, Blue would be more fun I think.  Only thing bending my mind about that a little is, we're bringing some friends, and I'm not sure of their ability, so if they turn out to be more green/blue skiers, CB might be a little more fun for them.  

Are there any runs that will be open at camelback as good as lazy mile??? Camelback always dissapointed me..runs just end way too fast and all merge into one.

• Like 1

Are there any runs that will be open at camelback as good as lazy mile??? Camelback always dissapointed me..runs just end way too fast and all merge into one.

Yeah, me too.  On the main mountain, there are those nice steep head wall trails - Margies, Asp etc...but then they just bleed into the same run out - ditto on the blue runs - all kind of interconnect....

But actually, this weekend, given that they only have a few trails open, it will probably be nicer - they have Marc Antony, and some other green or blue, along with Margie's from the top of the main mountain. So those trails won't get in each other's way too much.   Then they have that park area open - turkey trot or something like that - served by a separate lift.

My point being, with three nearly district ways down, it might not feel like a total log jam.  and for my purposes, a little more intermediate terrain than at Blue. 

Be fun if Blue announces a surprise trail opening though!  

Mid winter, I do like that far area - with the double black and nile mile, served by it's own HSQ....  That section has less run out and no intersecting trails, and three ways down, all three different and separate.

by this time last year we had already bought our $25 jfbb lift tix....so i'm getting concerned that they may not be doing them again this year....womp womp.

yep, same here, cbs local.  I emailed cbs local about it, but they could not answer as to when and if

I would prob go back to blue, but my place  up in poconos is too far from blue,  cb, jf,alpine and shawnee are much closer. dosnt make sense to make the drive up there to then go half way back.  Also since son uses the 4/5 grader coupons I am really annoyed at the 6 hour thing, since you cant refill coupons online to get the 8 hour ticket.  I told them sunday i was not a fan of coming up for 6 or 8 hours when I drive up for 2 hours to be there only to have my fun stop, especially when ticket price is same as full day last year

yep, same here, cbs local.  I emailed cbs local about it, but they could not answer as to when and if

I would prob go back to blue, but my place  up in poconos is too far from blue,  cb, jf,alpine and shawnee are much closer. dosnt make sense to make the drive up there to then go half way back.  Also since son uses the 4/5 grader coupons I am really annoyed at the 6 hour thing, since you cant refill coupons online to get the 8 hour ticket.  I told them sunday i was not a fan of coming up for 6 or 8 hours when I drive up for 2 hours to be there only to have my fun stop, especially when ticket price is same as full day last year

yeah i'm curious to see how that ticket pricing plan works out for them..